Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RIP Frankie Paul

Posted by Dr Suess 
RIP Frankie Paul
May 19, 2017 01:45PM
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raaji'oon, another great artist gone.... May Allah give Frankie peace
Re: RIP Frankie Paul
May 19, 2017 01:46PM
Just heard this.. very sad..
May 19, 2017 03:42PM
May 19, 2017 03:45PM
ah man......RIP
May 19, 2017 03:45PM
Very sad to hear this. RIP Frankie.
May 19, 2017 03:54PM
Dennis Alcapone wrote: ยท
Greetings Fb Family and friends. Another one of our Greats as Past away This morning. Frankie Dancehall Paul. So Sad as most of us know Frankie was suffering for a while back. Condolences to His Family and friends. Frankie gave us a lot of music to cherish for many Generations to come. How could we forget Tunes like Sarah. I know the Score. Worries in the Dance. Pass the Tu Sheng peng. Cssanova. And many many more Great tunes. Rest in Eternal Peace FP. Gone but won't be forgotten. Zion Awaits.
May 19, 2017 04:12PM
Damn. Damn. Damn.

One of the best show I've ever been to was a Frankie Paul show in Taos at the KTAOS Solar Center 5 years ago. He played a 2-1/2 hour show and dropped nearly all his hits. He really had an amazing voice.

Thank you for the music, Mr. Paul.
May 19, 2017 05:01PM
About 5 years ago I recorded a song with Frankie. He voiced in Gambia where he was living at the time. Due to a mistake on the engineers part the lost the session files after sending me the reference mp3.

Rather than sit there and say "not my problem" like many others would, Frankie went into his own pocket to re record the song at a studio while on tour in America. I already knew he was incredibly talented, but he earned major points with me for being ethical enough to correct the mistake thst most others wouldn't care about.
May 19, 2017 08:52PM
One of the best show I've ever been to was a Frankie Paul show in Taos at the KTAOS Solar Center 5 years ago. He played a 2-1/2 hour show and dropped nearly all his hits. He really had an amazing voice.

Wow, wow, Frankie was on my bucket list for years, and sadly,I never got to see him live. He was a larger than life voice and artist who was adored by his fans. He recorded very little filler.

But I say... Some Never Even Plant yet want to Reap,
If you run, be careful, try to look before you leap;
Took a little walk from my Vineyard...
Now I'm on my own
Now I'm left alone..
May 19, 2017 09:57PM

Rodi wrote:
Frankie Paul, the prodigious Reggae star, died this morning in hospital in Kingston Jamaica, aged 52. His long battle with diabetes sadly led to him loosing his leg and further complications finally took their toll.

He will be remembered for his unique vocal styling and songwriting and despite being visually impaired, from a very young age, his remarkable ear for music led him to become one of Jamaica's most celebrated stars in the 1980's. He leaves us with a remarkable repertoire of hit songs.
Sincere and heartfelt condolences to his family.
David Rodigan
May 19, 2017 10:04PM
May 19, 2017 10:25PM
May 19, 2017 11:34PM
May 20, 2017 02:51AM
RIP Frankie no more suffering
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login