Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dezarie on tour

Posted by Ras Matches 
Dezarie on tour
June 06, 2017 08:56PM
She coming to Reggae on the River and Moes alley in Santa Cruz. Where else will she be?
Please update as the dates roll out, Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2017 04:35AM by Ras Matches.
Re: Dezarie on tour
June 06, 2017 08:59PM
August 3 @ Pickathon in Oregon
June 06, 2017 09:20PM
i just got the day after moe's off, will be there for sure, and ROTR.

Love that reggae!
June 06, 2017 10:47PM
Just got tix to moes. Gonna have to miss snwmf and likely rotr this year due to medical issues. Nothing too dire but significant enough.
bummer- I hit the last 5 yrs I think for snwmf. And rotr!
Rotr line up is relatively weak but river will be full
Snwmf line up looks great especially Friday night!
A reminder to make hay while sun is shining! Have fun at snwmf everyone - it's a real blessing!
June 09, 2017 02:07AM
Sense
Just got tix to moes. Gonna have to miss snwmf and likely rotr this year due to medical issues. Nothing too dire but significant enough.
bummer- I hit the last 5 yrs I think for snwmf. And rotr!
Rotr line up is relatively weak but river will be full
Snwmf line up looks great especially Friday night!
A reminder to make hay while sun is shining! Have fun at snwmf everyone - it's a real blessing!

We are all One so you will be there Sense, appreciate the good times at SNWMF with you my brother.

Does ROTR do one day tickets?

Giving thanks!
July 08, 2017 02:17AM
I am seeking California dates but she's also coming to Nectar Lounge in Seattle Thursday August 3rd.
This makes me feel better about her chances of making it to ROTR and Santa Cruz
July 08, 2017 04:17PM
walshy fan mix:
[soundcloud.com]
July 10, 2017 09:17AM
I'm not feeling good about this. I sure hope she does make the 2017 promoted dates. Folks'll be hollerin' if ROTR cancels her at the last minute. Wrong artist to bait &switch! Does anyone know if she has her VISA yet or is stateside already? Hearing she lives in Florida?
July 10, 2017 01:45PM
Pretty sure Dezarie is US citizen. She was on St Croix all the years I lived there. No VISA necessary to travel stateside.
July 10, 2017 11:38PM
She's from USVI, she's American, no visa needed. The only reason I'm going to ROTR is to see her, if I hear she's not there-I'm leaving right away. She's slated for Sunday afternoon around 4pm I think. I had tickets to 3 of her shows last year, but she cancelled all of them, then a hurricane cancelled her South American tour.
July 13, 2017 07:35PM
I know she was turned away in florida a few months back after refusing a secondary search

Respect Same Way
July 15, 2017 03:40AM
tahoearmada
I know she was turned away in florida a few months back after refusing a secondary search

If she was in FLA & turned away from FLA and doesn't need a Visa and/or is a U.S. citizen, where was she "turned away" to or from? Just wonderin from the thread posts. My main concern is that she doesn't have many shows scheduled around ROTR. This is usually a bad sign, as most of the artists will book additional shows at other venues around ROTR. On the other hand, Dezarie's traditionally kept a limited tour schedule, so maybe she will add more dates soon come? The only Cali date I can find for her besides ROTR is Santa Cruz on Aug. 10 @ Moe's. I'm on the fence this year with attending ROTR, but--like Ras Matches--would make a special trip to see her. Be a major disappointment is she's a no-show though. That's a RT 8 hr. drive for me. These last-minute lineup scratches and bait n' switches ah big bloodclot!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2017 03:50AM by IRIEMON.
July 15, 2017 04:25AM
I am very confident we will be seeing Dezarie at Reggae on the River and at Moe's.

It's worth going to Reggae on the River just to see Nkulee Dube. I just watched her show from the last time she was there, 2013. Excellent. Who dem?

Love that reggae!
July 18, 2017 06:49PM
Iriemon: she was not allowed on the plane because she refused a secondary search... she was already in the states so thats not the issue

Respect Same Way
July 20, 2017 04:41AM
Just saw this!

[www.eventbrite.com]

Traveling from Portland.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login