Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anderson Valley Camping - Questions for the Massive

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anderson Valley Camping - Questions for the Massive
June 07, 2017 03:09AM
BIG UP BOOMVILLE MASSIVE!

Couple questions about camping at Anderson Valley Brewery:

1) How much space do you get w/ one car camping pass? Is it more than the space alotted for car camping on the festival grounds? They say 6 people can come in w/ a vehicle, but is one car camping spot enough to put up several tents, like if we have three tents, two people in each, plus a sun canopy. Just trying to figure out if our group of 6 needs to buy two car camping spots or just one. We don't want to be cramped, but if we don't need two spots, we'd prefer to stick with one.

2) Are there real bathrooms and/or showers at the brewery campground? Or is it just portos?

Also, fyi, the camping FAQ is here, but it doesn't really address these questions - https://avbc.com/happenings/events/snwmf-camping-tickets-info/ I find it funny that the brewery says No "Skateboards, Bicycles, etc.," allowed anywhere on the premises, but from what I can remember, lots of people ride to the festie from this campground by Bicycle. What's up w/ that? There are also no ins/out with vehicles so it sounds like your only option getting around from Thurs. - Mon. is by foot.

ALso, I'm hoping someone will allow me to get on the MIC during the extended dancehall session so I can BLOW UP DI SILENT DANCE with the RONNIE BLAZE FYA!!!!!!!!!! Give Thanks and Blessings to all!!!!!!!!
Re: Anderson Valley Camping - Questions for the Massive
June 07, 2017 05:01AM
You can snatch up as much space as you can block off when you arrive. There is zero space restrictions. First come, first serve. Grab as much space as possible.

One small bathroom in the Brewery. No showers. All Porto potties.

Bikes are allowed to ride everywhere. I bring mine every year. I ride too and fro a few times a day.

Cars are not allowed in and out.
June 07, 2017 06:30PM
Give Thanks Westafari! See you on deh bicycle bredren... We shall link up for the bicycle massive!!!
June 07, 2017 07:41PM
One more question.

How's the shade situation? Plenty of trees, no trees, etc etc.? I plan to bring a sun shade structure but definitely would love to have some tree coverage as well.

Irie!!!!

This song is dedicated to you Westafari!! Give Thanks!!!

kaaaaBOOM!
June 07, 2017 08:47PM
Its good!

Visit the link below for google view.

Google maps
June 08, 2017 06:56PM
lots of shade.. Big trees.. lots of space.. favorite camping at any festival.. I have been to.
June 08, 2017 11:17PM
Does the Anderson campsite sell out? does the fairground camping sell out in advance?
June 09, 2017 02:22AM
Is there one night camping? (Sat. night)?

Giving thanks!
June 09, 2017 06:26AM
Thanks Ronnie. Mad appreciation. Drinking (just a little...wink wink) and biking is my thing at "this" festival. Bring bright lights cause you will be riding on the shoulder of a highway. Not to many cars but there are trucks sometimes.

As for tress, there are some. Way more than the fairgrounds. Def. bring your canopy regardless.

Anderson Valley does not sell out. It did when Junior Gong played a few years ago but that year was nuts.

As for on-site fairground festival camping, yes, that sells out. It's a total s...show. You get a 20x10 plot of dirt right next to dub step kids. Not my style.

Anderson Valley does not sell single night camping tickets. It's $90 for the entire weekend for a car and $200 for an RV.

If you want to camp for one night for free, stay in your car at the parking lot of the high school.

Big ups!!!!
June 09, 2017 06:58PM
it is worth every penny.. no offense to Dub Step Kid but he makes me want to fight... and I am not into fighting...
June 09, 2017 07:38PM
thanks westafari!

Giving thanks!
June 11, 2017 07:50PM
Does anyone know if the brewery camping has running water (like a hose) near the camping area? Is it potable water?
June 11, 2017 07:52PM
Do you know if there is a secure place to lock up your bike at the festival? I'd like to bring my nicer bike but might just bring the old roach cruiser if it's sketchy.
June 12, 2017 03:59PM
The Brewery does have a hose. I don't drink the water though.

I wouldn't bring a nice bike. The only place to lock it is on the street in front of the fairgrounds box office.