Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Coming from Spain need to share camping

Posted by FiyaLion 
Coming from Spain need to share camping
June 13, 2017 03:00PM
Hello to all those music lovers out there. My girlfriend and I are traveling from Spain to SNWMF this year. We are low on funds and are looking to link with some awesome new friends. We would only need to stay Saturday night, we have a tent chairs and small cooler. Please someone provide help and provide a space for her and I to sleep safely.

Maximum Raspect!!!
Re: Coming from Spain need to share camping
June 13, 2017 03:28PM
Just an FYI, each camp site is tiny. They only give you a 10x20 area for your car and all your stuff. Hope it works out my friend.
June 13, 2017 04:16PM
If you can't find anyone there is always walk in camping which has plenty of space and is actually in a pretty good location.
June 13, 2017 09:06PM
Do you know how much walk in camping is per night?
June 13, 2017 09:12PM
Sent you a message...
June 13, 2017 09:27PM
If I'm not mistaken I think the walk in camping comes with the 3 day ticket? Maybe Daniel can chime in if i'm wrong.
June 13, 2017 09:42PM
ALL on-site camping is for 3-day music ticket holders ONLY....
June 13, 2017 11:33PM
Well then I guess my best luck would be to find someone to piggy back camp with. Please help!!!!!
June 14, 2017 12:12AM

Well then I guess my best luck would be to find someone to piggy back camp with.

Sorry, but "Everyone in the vehicle must have a 3-day music ticket."
June 14, 2017 02:06PM
has this been resolved as of yet?
June 14, 2017 07:20PM
Personally, I think your best bet is to just show up and walk in with your camping gear, since it sounds like you don't have much gear. Walk in camping is rarely if ever full. They don't check your wrist band when you go from the music bowl into the camping spot. So even though you don't have a 3 day pass you should be fine. This might not be what Daniel or others in charge would suggest on this board but from experience and friends experience you will be just fine. An open mind and a positive attitude, which you seem to have, will get you a long way!! I would invite you to camp with us but as of now I don't know how we are going to even fit the amount of people and tents we have. If it turns out we do have extra room I'd have no problem with you joining us.
June 14, 2017 08:07PM
They might be checking wristbands now after this ninja secret has been revealed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2017 08:08PM by Mr.Black.
June 14, 2017 08:33PM
that isn't a Ninja secret.. just a ninja secret
June 14, 2017 11:57PM
Haha, Ninja, I knew that was coming. No pun intended.
June 15, 2017 01:44AM
Camp at the Brewery for one night.........Done
June 15, 2017 07:20PM
I was gonna say.. if you are in town by say 4 or 5 today you can roll into the Brewery with me I got space in the ride but once you roll in that is it.. unless of course you roll like a Ninja..
June 15, 2017 10:55PM
What if we were to walk in and meet you at the brewery on Saturday?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login