Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

8th Annual One Love One Heart Reggae Festival

8th Annual One Love One Heart Reggae Festival
July 03, 2017 08:29PM
For Immediate Release
8TH ANNUAL ONE LOVE ONE HEART REGGAE FESTIVAL SET FOR SEPTEMBER 2 & 3, 2017 IN WOODLAND, CA WITH MAJOR REGGAE HEADLINERS

H.A.S.O Live presents the 8th Annual One Love One Heart Reggae Festival at the Yolo County Fairgrounds in Woodland, CA. The festival boasts the biggest names in reggae: Steel Pulse, Sizzla, Anthony B, Aka Beka (formerly Midnite), Fiji, Prezident Brown, Sister Carol, Irie Fuse, Guidance Band, International Dub Ambassadors, Irae Divine, Pacific Vibration, Conjunction Liberation, ArkAingele, and Feva In Da Funkhouse, and more artists tba.

This all-ages festival is fun for the whole family with international food and merchandise vendors and on-site camping. A Kidz Zone and Domino Tournament (no money, only push-ups) round out the festival atmosphere.
The fairgrounds are located in Woodland, CA. Gate 1 is located at 125 East Street and Gate 2 is at 1250 Gum Ave.
Advance tickets are available now until August 19 when regular pricing will come into effect. Weekend Passes are $75 in advance and will increase to $110; Saturday and Sunday only passes are $55 in advance and will increase to $75 each day. Kids under 12 are free. Onsite tent camping is $50 per person.

This year a VIP ticket is offered for $150 advance price (will increase to $200) and includes a weekend ticket to the show, wine tasting, finger foods, shade canopies and seating, a specialty bar, and much more. Tickets for VIP area will be issued at will call with your receipt and I.D.

This year One Love One Heart festival is pleased to announce the addition of a 215 Area for cardholders.

Established early 2009, H.A.S.O Live has held over fifty musical events throughout California working with international stars. With each show, H.A.S.O Live upholds its mission of promoting unity and love through music. The organization was founded and builds upon our dedication toward helping the people and communities in the Sacramento basin.

This is event raises money and awareness for MP Strider's Youth Track Club/USATF and The Robert L. Carter Sports Foundation which works to keep our youth in sports and off the streets.
Tickets available on www.oneloveoneheartreggaefestival.weebly.com, Everfest and Eventbrite.
For more information contact: 916-607-6995, 916-706-4430, Hasoevents@gmail.com

www.facebook.com/OneLoveOneHeartReggaeFestival
www.facebook.com/HASO.Live
www.facebook.com/groups/SacramentoReggae
Re: 8th Annual One Love One Heart Reggae Festival
July 03, 2017 10:09PM
Great Line Up I Be Deh
July 04, 2017 07:34PM
is this lineup confirmed?

Respect Same Way
July 05, 2017 03:22PM
tahoearmada
is this lineup confirmed?

I have the same question. If these artists are in fact going to be there I want to go but I'm a little skeptical.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login