Advanced

Summersplash in SD

Posted by Ras_Adam 
Summersplash in SD
July 05, 2017 11:31PM
Re: Summersplash in SD
July 06, 2017 12:11AM
Thanks for all the postings Ras Adam and you live all the way on the east coast

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2017 12:13AM by Rootikal.
July 06, 2017 12:42AM
sammy dread -- nice.

you know even though he is listed way down on that list, i'd really like to see rob symeonn. i like a lot of what i have by him.

m.

* [www.kboo.fm]
* [www.shocksofsheba.podomatic.com]
July 06, 2017 01:13AM
Rob Symeon A Great Artist!
July 06, 2017 03:18AM
Rob Symeonn will a special guest at Reggae on the River this year.
July 06, 2017 01:19PM

Love that reggae!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2017 01:19PM by nomotrouble.
July 06, 2017 08:42PM
Big Up Ras Adam for the flyer. They added some more artists since the last flyer I saw around town.
July 10, 2017 05:37AM
Lambsbread new single featuring Sizzla off forthcoming new album ...

August 18, 2017 05:40PM
Just a heads up that Reggae SummerSplash will be indoors this year. Apparently there were complaints about noise in the park in years past. Really bummed about this but my family and I still plan on attending. Anyone know for sure if Abyssinians are cancelled?
August 18, 2017 05:54PM
Here's the latest flyer I've seen. I'm not sure about Bernard Collins given that he didn't perform in Berkeley due to 'visa issues'. I also see that Sammy Dread is no longer on the flyer:

Was last year's summersplash outdoors? I know the Bob Marley Day thing in February was, but do not know about the Garvey tribute...
August 18, 2017 07:34PM
Pretty sure it was indoors last year too. Makeda is horrible at letting people know about lineup changes last minute... I'd assume abyssians won't be playing and there won't be an announcement.
August 18, 2017 08:41PM
No Abyssinians here in Santa Cruz tonight. Bernard still waiting on paperwork... confused smiley

[www.RealitySounds.com]
[www.SantaCruzReggae.com]

rasta cruz reggae
August 18, 2017 09:01PM
For some reason I thought it was outdoors in years past but was likely confusing Summersplash with the Tribute to Legends. Vibes should still be great between Hempress Sativa and Dezarie. Bringing my 7 month old daughter to see some queens on the mic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login