A Reggae on the River compilation video

Posted by nomotrouble 
A Reggae on the River compilation video
July 13, 2017 10:39PM
This was fun to make, now i'm itching to try it with snwmf:

Love that reggae!
Re: A Reggae on the River compilation video
July 14, 2017 01:36AM
Nice one Nomo! some legendary artists here.....and nice to see so many lionesses....very upful...I look forward to the SNWMF version
July 14, 2017 03:26AM
nomo---> videographic legend in the making*
Give Thanks!
thumbs upsmileys with beersmoking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2017 03:27AM by IYah_Trod.
July 14, 2017 06:36AM
Excellent nomo! Glad you included Bushman, that was a good set he had!
July 14, 2017 05:15PM
thumbs upthumbs up

one love-juan love
(SAPO)
July 14, 2017 11:48PM
Reggabe, i had a hard time choosing some of those. i tried to find my vid of Bushman singing the country tune, i think it was I believe in you, but i must have deleted it in my fury at the ads placed on some of my videos. If Bushman hadn't complained about the monitors so much i woulda loved his set at snwmf on the village some years ago. I had to edit the whining out to make it listenable. I love to listen to him sing though.

Some of those videos are there for obvious or personal reasons, my first at reggae on the river was that culture show, nambo playing a solo, solar dan, the messenjah selah song, No Bad Vibes, first i listened to after being arrested for weed on the way home from reggae on the river in 2010. I applied it to the bad vibes from the popo, and it turned into a medical card, new great job, and all charges dropped.

Anyway, i'll try it again soon.

Love that reggae!
July 14, 2017 11:51PM
Reggae lover, i really love the lionesses! I find they have to be more talented to make it to the same level as a male singer. I'm starting to shake when i think about seeing Dezarie next month. She and her husband Ron are two of my favorite musicians. I just watched Nkulee Dube's performance at Reggae on the River in 2013, super, can't wait to see her again also.

Love that reggae!
July 15, 2017 10:36PM
Yeah nomo, I love Bushman's voice and he seems quite charismatic. The only other time I've seen him love other than at ROTR was yeas ago at Angel's Camp SNWMF. Was that the show you refer to where he "whined"? That was my first exposure to Bushman and I liked him and don't remember any whining. Bless.
July 16, 2017 02:33AM
It was at the village in boonville where he whined. 2009.

Here's the other song i was looking for:

Love that reggae!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login