Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rototom Sunsplash Live Stream

Posted by Spear Burning 
Rototom Sunsplash Live Stream
August 14, 2017 08:01PM
Rototom live stream schedule below and link to live stream on YouTube. Stream starts at 11:30 am Pacific Time each day.

Rototom YoutTube Live Stream Link

Re: Rototom Sunsplash Live Stream
August 14, 2017 08:44PM
Thank you so much for the reminder. Great way to pass work a little faster.
August 14, 2017 10:37PM
Man that Friday schedule looks awesome. Chronixx, Alpha, & African Head Charge in the same day? Sweeeeet!
August 16, 2017 08:39PM
Love Raging Fyah!! Please bring them back!
August 16, 2017 11:26PM
How good was that Rototom set chronicom420?! I was buzzing at my desk at work haha. Such a good vibe.
August 16, 2017 11:34PM
can;'t see video on top
watching this sound
[www.facebook.com]
August 16, 2017 11:51PM
The youtube link has been acting up all week Ras Adam. Try the Daily Motion link here: https://www.dailymotion.com/Rototom_Sunsplash

Looks like they didn't get permission to stream Youssou N'Dour to close out today though.
August 17, 2017 03:04PM
The other stages have been good too, when the stream is working. Really liked Cali P set yesterday. Also Mungo's Hi fi's set was great. Really like YT. Today's lineup looks good also. Looking forward to Bugle in the dancehall and then Lutan Fyah on the lion stage.

Yea Spear burning that Raging Fyah set was the best hour at work I can remember in a long time!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2017 03:05PM by chronicom420.
August 17, 2017 08:12PM
hempress sativa on now 4:12 est
[www.facebook.com]
August 19, 2017 03:34AM
Thanks for that link SpearBurning! I'm watching the recording of Twinkle Brothers from yesterday. Great performance, they still got it!
August 19, 2017 06:55PM
Now I'm watching African Head Charge. Pretty epic live dub! I've always wanted to see these guys live, maybe they can come to SNWMF some day?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login