Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sis Carol NOT in Sac one heart fest

Posted by Ras_Adam 
Sis Carol NOT in Sac one heart fest
August 29, 2017 08:54PM
Carole East wrote:

It is with deep regrets I am informing the massses that Sister Carol will not be performing at the One love One heart festival in Sacramento this Sat Sept. 2nd 2017. We have had it with the people who continue to disrespect the WOMEN In REGGAE. Most of these people have NO hearts......Love to my fans

Re: Sis Carol NOT in Sac one heart fest
August 30, 2017 07:39PM
I am NOT Crying!!
August 31, 2017 05:36AM
The festival is at Yolo County Fairgrounds. The website has it way off. It is not at 10,000 Gatden Highway.

1125 East St
Woodland, CA 95776
United States
August 31, 2017 06:47PM
this is only hlaf of the story
I rate sister carole haile but adding extra demands last minute is a good way to get taken off a lineup
August 31, 2017 06:58PM
Yeah, dont let me Post what she to the Woman Promoter!!!!
August 31, 2017 09:26PM
I think I read some of it on FB. I want to read the whole thing. Very intrigued now. Post it!!! Lol.
August 31, 2017 11:47PM
Keep in mind that there is more to the story than what Sis posted, and tickets were not a last minute demand..... I think it best, since none of us really know all of what is going in, to not be so quick to chat. I cannot really speak on the character of the promoters (I have heard a number of things, but since I dont know for a fact it is not my place to talk smack) I do however know Sister Carol to be good upright woman for a fact! When she made that post, she had reached a place of total and utter frustration, due to disrespect and lack of communication..... I been trying to stay out of this all, but have to speak up for Mother Culture, who's 40 or so years in the biz have been honorable. Judge not least ye be judged.
September 01, 2017 01:14AM
Good call. She is the master. The website is a mess. Hope this all goes down and isn't a Crainway Pavillion in Richmond 2015 moment.
September 01, 2017 05:36AM
eye popping smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2017 06:57AM by fourtwentyplenty.
September 01, 2017 03:36PM
I went to the very first One Love fest on the river at some house. It was very interesting. Denise isn't a bad promoter per se, but things are never as advertised. For that year it was Richie Spice as the only live performer and dj's all day. We camped out there, it wasn't ideal but not too bad either. Parking got so bad the cops came out just as Richie Spice was going to perform at like 11:30pm (memories are hazy), and asked people not to park out on the Garden Highway. Overall, my feeling with Denise is things are always a bit oversold but it's not as bad as some festivals.
September 01, 2017 05:19PM
I am going this year since I cannot cancel and would loose money but I am extremely unhappy that I cannot bring in a cooler with my own water, what ever happend to being green and earth continuous?! So, we are being forced to buy water inside in a plastic bottle!! NOT cool at 110 degrees heat!! I know of at least 5 people who are not coming because of this!! nuff said!
September 01, 2017 05:47PM
We're getting there!!

ATTENTION****** DUE TO THE EXTREME TEMPERATURES EXPECTED THIS WEEKEND.... THE ONE LOVE ONE HEART REGGAE FESTIVAL WILL ALLOW YOU TO ONE LITER UP TO OF UNOPENED WATER INTO FESTIVAL.... ANYTHING MORE PLEASE LEAVE IN YOUR CAR
September 01, 2017 07:10PM
ja_lover
Yeah, dont let me Post what she to the Woman Promoter!!!!

If you're gonna say that then post it otherwise don't even say something like that unless you want attention. If you post it be ready to be held accountable. These things always have at least two sides if not more to the story.
September 01, 2017 08:16PM
Dont be difficult 420, I dont need attention, you know me.. common.. I decided not to post it, Haile Bless is right, dont spread rumors unless you were there yourself and know both sides!! anything else? go on Facebook and read it !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2017 08:27PM by ja_lover.
September 02, 2017 12:24AM
ja_lover
Dont be difficult 420, I dont need attention, you know me.. common.. I decided not to post it, Haile Bless is right, dont spread rumors unless you were there yourself and know both sides!! anything else? go on Facebook and read it !

I'm easy peezy sis! Glad you thought better of it cuz even saying "Don't let me...." is just lame. I did read Facebook. eye rolling smileyeye rolling smileyeye rolling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login