Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

IRMA

Posted by Ninja 
IRMA
September 05, 2017 02:17PM
Pray for the Virgin Islands... and the other islands of the Eastern Caribbean.... things are about to get dread and terrible for the people there. Irma is now a Category 5 storm.. as usual the poor people stand the worse chance of going through this unscathed. I plan on being there in a month, if it is at all possible. Do what you can to help out in the aftermath.
Re: IRMA
September 06, 2017 03:49AM
Prayers UP
September 07, 2017 01:37AM
Heyyy, Mr. Shultz, I was just talking about UVI today. I took your class several years ago. The last time I was in St. Croix , there was talk of build out and expansion.

Prayers for all the islands and Coast
September 09, 2017 02:34AM
Ras Star,

Much trodding sinse then. Kentucky, Alberta, San Marcos, TX and now reside in Santa Fe, NM.

Im still holding down UVI Aquaponics on facebook and our new site in SF is Controlled Environment Agriculture at SFCC on FB.

Link up, King! All are welcome to these sights to get the AP good news.

St. Croix fared well. St Thomas and St. john not so much. Still haven't heard a word from many loved one. Other islands took it harder as the eye has seen.

ic
September 09, 2017 04:31AM
Clever choice of riddim

September 11, 2017 06:15PM
Anyone hear how VI and St. Croix is doing? not much in the news...all about FL of course
September 12, 2017 03:40PM
of the 3... St Croix got off easy. St Thomas and St John took direct hits are in pieces. The East end of St John looks like a bomb.. very big one.. went off. There were reports or a few robberies and some ATM's being jacked in St John which is VERY unusual for that place. I guess the cops from St Croix arrived in St John yesterday. The "reviews" of the St John cops were not good. I guess they just sat around a lot and scrolled through Facebook. Reports were the homeless were directing traffic. There are no Traffic lights on St John so I am not sure what that means. I have only seen images of St Thomas and it looks like it got worked over pretty good. I know there airport was hit pretty hard. They are trying to open it back up next week. I am supposed to go to St John at the start of October but who knows now.
September 18, 2017 09:23PM
In come Maria on Wednesday... gonna literally shell the place again. Pray for the VI.. then send what you can to help them rebuild.. The place may never be the same in my lifetime
September 19, 2017 12:47AM
Maria just bumped up to Cat 5 and heading just south of Croix...pretty much going to be a direct hit, then right across central Puerto Rico.
September 19, 2017 06:47PM
yeah I am not sure how many Main Land Merican's are aware that this may be the end of the VI for the near future. St John is going to be a desolate rock and St Thomas will be in a much worse state than it already is. St Croix is going to get leveled as they will soon be in the Northern Eye Wall. St Croix and Puerto Rico have been the base of operations for pretty much all of the aid to St Thomas and St John and now they are going to have problems of their own. It is going to take a massive effort by the US Military to keep this from becoming Lord of the Flies
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login