Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Shaggy in Santa Cruz 9/7/2017

Posted by Jahsprey 
Shaggy in Santa Cruz 9/7/2017
September 08, 2017 10:17PM
Shaggy and band really entertained last night at the Catalyst. Good show. The music was solid. People had fun.

There. I said it.

And he only grabbed his d_ck a handful of times....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2017 10:25PM by Jahsprey.
Re: Shaggy in Santa Cruz 9/7/2017
September 12, 2017 12:10AM
lol best review ever.
September 12, 2017 09:32PM
September 12, 2017 11:37PM
Ya know some artist put on a big show talk bout them a rasta or badman or this and that and they are a fake just for entertainment. Some do it with a subpar band, dj or tracks.

But Shaggy sings songs for everyone, is himself and seeks to entertain everyone in the crowd while surrounding himself with topnotch talent always ensuring it is a solid show. Dancehall is hard fun and sexual. It is what it is.

I have told this story a millions times but im my younger "holier than thou" "ras" days i dissed shaggy in JA hard one night. A bunch of real ras rebuked me hard for dissing such a solid entertainer who always gave away tons of money to his community and JA in general all while staying very humble and everyday Jamaican kinda way. Got hella respect for him as a person and happy to drop one of his handful of tunes I like to play whenever possible. Not many but a few...hahahaha. Respect same wAY!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login