Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sept 21st Int'l PEACE Day Gathering in Cotati w/ Lee Tafari Acoustic To Vinyl

Posted by EvanCR 
September 12, 2017 01:50AM
From guns, bombs n all ammunition, I made my choice, I made my decision, warmonger no matter how yuh chuck it, mi nah war with you.
~ Lee Tafari & Tuff Lion
Re: Sept 21st Int'l PEACE Day Gathering in Cotati w/ Lee Tafari Acoustic To Vinyl
September 16, 2017 05:27AM
Int'l PEACE Day should be one of the more important days on the calender (and yes everyday should be Peace Day, along with Earth Day!) Join us in LOVE as we Gather as a CommUNITY in its honor, accompanied by the Uplifting sounds of Acoustic To Vinyl! In (ATV) Lee Tafari fuses his crafts as a Singer & Selecta, intertwining original songs on the guitar, with some of his favorite vinyl selections, taking the audience for a musical ride, a totally unique and entertaining experience! Hop on board, ts an Early Show starting 8pm sharp til 10:30 also The Redwood Cafe has a full menu, veggie n otherwise. Easy to get to from all over di Bay.... See YOU there ♥

Re: Sept 21st Int'l PEACE Day Gathering in Cotati w/ Lee Tafari Acoustic To Vinyl
September 19, 2017 05:33PM
Special Gift for first 21 people to come in smiling smiley

September 21, 2017 06:24PM
TONIGHT TONIGHT!!!
Also if you been wanting to get some of Grizz's awesome, effective and hard to get, PURE cbd Healing balm, he will be there with 2 kinds, good stuff! I have a brand new stock of Peace Makers tees for man, wombman n child, hemp bags too
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login