Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Commercial free Reggae on the radio every friday with Robert Rankin of Massive Sound International

Posted by Ras Matches 
Commercial free Reggae on the radio every friday with Robert Rankin of Massive Sound International
September 23, 2017 01:44AM
Every friday from 6-9pm PST KKUP.ORG 91.5FM Cupertino. I been listening to this show for near 25 years

Commercial free all the time, catch the Monday show 12PM-3PM with Bennie,Papa John,Robert Rankin and Rocky Bailey for the blessing

Catch the Wednesday night/Thursday morning show from 12AM -3AM with G-Nyze

Catch the Thursday night/Friday morning show at 12AM-3AM with Sizzlak

[player.streamguys.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2017 02:00AM by Ras Matches.
Re: Commercial free Reggae on the radio every friday with Robert Rankin of Massive Sound International
September 23, 2017 02:14AM
Sounding nice!

Love that reggae!
Re: Commercial free Reggae on the radio every friday with Robert Rankin of Massive Sound International
September 23, 2017 02:44PM
YES I also check out Sanjay @ KZFR Chico
Fridays 3-6 with the Devastation Sounds
[www.kzfr.org]
September 23, 2017 03:49PM
Definitely humbled to be invited as a guest DJ on Solid Foundation Radio Show with the legendary DJ Robert Rankin. I'll be running some tunes on the Friday October 13th episode that runs from 6-9pm. Tune in and catch a vibe.

Positive Vibrations w/DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 10pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
September 25, 2017 04:13PM
Everytime!

wondread
YES I also check out Sanjay @ KZFR Chico
Fridays 3-6 with the Devastation Sounds
[www.kzfr.org]
October 24, 2017 04:11AM
Here is the link for the show where I sat in with Robert from 10-13-2017. Vibes.

https://soundcloud.com/truckee-tahoe-radio/dj-treez-on-solid-foundation-radio-with-dj-robert-rankin-10-13-2017

Positive Vibrations w/DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 10pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login