Commercial free Reggae on the radio every friday with Robert Rankin of Massive Sound International
September 23, 2017 01:44AM
Every friday from 6-9pm PST KKUP.ORG 91.5FM Cupertino. I been listening to this show for near 25 years

Commercial free all the time, catch the Monday show 12PM-3PM with Bennie,Papa John,Robert Rankin and Rocky Bailey for the blessing

Catch the Wednesday night/Thursday morning show from 12AM -3AM with G-Nyze

Catch the Thursday night/Friday morning show at 12AM-3AM with Sizzlak

[player.streamguys.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2017 02:00AM by Ras Matches.
Re: Commercial free Reggae on the radio every friday with Robert Rankin of Massive Sound International
September 23, 2017 02:14AM
Sounding nice!

Love that reggae!
Re: Commercial free Reggae on the radio every friday with Robert Rankin of Massive Sound International
September 23, 2017 02:44PM
YES I also check out Sanjay @ KZFR Chico
Fridays 3-6 with the Devastation Sounds
[www.kzfr.org]
September 23, 2017 03:49PM
Definitely humbled to be invited as a guest DJ on Solid Foundation Radio Show with the legendary DJ Robert Rankin. I'll be running some tunes on the Friday October 13th episode that runs from 6-9pm. Tune in and catch a vibe.

Positive Vibrations w/DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 10pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
September 25, 2017 04:13PM
Everytime!

wondread
YES I also check out Sanjay @ KZFR Chico
Fridays 3-6 with the Devastation Sounds
[www.kzfr.org]
October 24, 2017 04:11AM
Here is the link for the show where I sat in with Robert from 10-13-2017. Vibes.

https://soundcloud.com/truckee-tahoe-radio/dj-treez-on-solid-foundation-radio-with-dj-robert-rankin-10-13-2017

Positive Vibrations w/DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 10pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login