Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

wha happened to the ja top charts website

Posted by Dondaren 
wha happened to the ja top charts website
October 03, 2017 04:56PM
i used to google jamacia dancehall top charts and got extensive charts of top charts in jamacia....along with a database of month and years past....it vanished off tge web...anyone know wha happen????
Re: wha happened to the ja top charts website
October 03, 2017 09:58PM
these folks (i think in Holland) have been posting them for many many year
[www.reggae-vibes.com]
October 05, 2017 09:08PM
These folks are on the up-and-up
[globalreggaecharts.com]
October 06, 2017 12:44AM
thanks guys!!!!
October 06, 2017 07:20PM
I know the one you are referring to, it had top 20 for reggae and top 20 for dancehall tunes based on radio and club play in JA. It was the best of the reggae charts. It completely disappeared from the internet some time in the last 6 months or so.

Positive Vibrations w/DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 10pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
October 06, 2017 08:16PM
DJ Treez
I know the one you are referring to, it had top 20 for reggae and top 20 for dancehall tunes based on radio and club play in JA. It was the best of the reggae charts. It completely disappeared from the internet some time in the last 6 months or so.

There's really no legitimate chart in Jamaica and there hasn't been for a long time... Just a lot of individual DJ's or street promoters who do their own "charts" that are usually based on who's paying them the most money... The only legit charts in reggae music are either sales charts directly from stores like iTunes or the billboard chart
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login