Leroy Gibbons Allegedly been shot

Posted by BUCKET-HEAD 
Leroy Gibbons Allegedly been shot
October 16, 2017 06:04PM
As far as i can make out he is in surgery now :-(
Re: Leroy Gibbons Allegedly been shot
October 16, 2017 08:28PM
Wayne Lonesome Brown wrote:

Breaking news Leroy Gibbons as been shot in his back and In Surgery right now . Them really attack on us as artists. News are this morning after 6 am he talk to his relative then by around 730 am she got back a call that man drive by and shoot him . This is totally disrespect to us artists and the music industry

[www.facebook.com]
October 16, 2017 10:43PM
no offense but are artist not people? Seems as if the disrespect is to humanity and a lack of respect for human life.
October 18, 2017 01:06AM
from Briggy
Robert Russell wrote:

GREETINGS FB FAMILY: I SPOKE TO OUR BROTHER LEROY GIBBONS ABOUT A HOUR AGO! HE FIRST WANTS TO THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH FOR ALL THE PRAYERS AND WELL WISHES FOR HIM! HE'S IN GOOD SPIRIT, THANKING GOD FOR PROTECTING HIM AND SAVING HIM. HE'S STILL VERY WEAK IN HIS BODY BUT HIS SPIRIT IS VERY STRONG! PLEASE CONTINUE TO KEEP HIM IN YOUR PRAYERS AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE POSTINGS SHOWING LOVE FOR HIM! One Love...B
November 02, 2017 01:11AM
Leroy Gibbon
wrote:

Greetings to all my loving relatives .. friends ..fans and well wishers who might be worried after hearing of my misshap...just like you all to know that I'm ok and in good health and strength..God is so good to me ..I'll continue put my trust in him ..I thank him for all his blessings ..love..guidance that have kept me through the years...He is so good to me..I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time...love you all. .the conquering lion breaks all chains..I'll be out of the hospital soon ..love you all..my love is to the end of time
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login