Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jamrock Cruise - does anyone have contacts in FL for herb?

Posted by Ras Gudka 
Jamrock Cruise - does anyone have contacts in FL for herb?
November 05, 2017 06:46AM
Wondering if anyone in the community has a contact they'd be willing to help me out with.

Going on the Jamrock Cruise and need my meds! Please pm me.
Re: Jamrock Cruise - does anyone have contacts in FL for herb?
November 06, 2017 07:40PM
I thought that one could fly from one state to another with their meds if both states had medical MJ laws and you're a card holder. I believe FL is a medical MJ state, so if you have your card and are flying from CA, i think you're good?
November 06, 2017 10:32PM
Just put it in your check in, TSA does not even look. Not a joke
November 07, 2017 01:12AM
That is NOT true. TSA does randomly check ckeck-in bags. Several times I've opened my bag when reached destination or returning home and opened my bag and there is a an offiical TSA paper saying they went thru my bag!!! I stopped checking in bags!!! And I don't travel with meds! It's just creepy. Okay I travel with edibles...........
November 07, 2017 05:07AM
I just traveled to Orlando & back just fine. I didn't check in anything- I just carried it on.

[www.RealitySounds.com]
[www.SantaCruzReggae.com]

rasta cruz reggae
November 08, 2017 12:14AM
Carry on or check in you will be fine.. not saying you just throw it in... but in your toiletree bag or something you are cool.. I have carried on planes multiple times no prob
November 09, 2017 06:23PM
They cannot even detect threats to planes let alone a little herb TSA Still Bad At Their Jobs
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login