Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Native Elements @ Pier 23 Finale!

Posted by Mikey J. 
Native Elements @ Pier 23 Finale!
November 07, 2017 09:13PM
Native Elements wrote:
After nearly 20 years of holding down the longest running monthly LIVE reggae party on the Bay, Native Elements is celebrating their exceptional run at Pier 23 with a FINAL performance outside on the heated patio and tent. Here's your last chance to experience this legendary party with a phenomenal vibe that could only happen on the Bay under the tent and stars dancing and singing to Native Elements' mix of reggae classics and original music.
Due to Pier 23's plan to remodel and eliminate music outside in the tent this will be the one special night to remember. Spread the word. The monthly reggae party in session is reaching its final destination. Come celebrate with us as we intend to invite special guests who have graced Pier 23's stage with us for an epic jam down. Go deh!!
Please share your stories in the comments and post your experiences and photos over the years. We've met thousands of you amazing people and have united countless couples who went on to get married and have kids. The last Saturday of the month will truly be a historic night. We hope that you can join us. Thank you for almost 20 years Bay Area!!!
Re: Native Elements @ Pier 23 Finale!
November 07, 2017 09:19PM
I can tell you first hand that these guys are not only great musicians, but wonderful people. I've had the pleasure of playing reggae saturday's there several times over the past 12yrs and it was always a great time. Nuff respect to the whole crew for having the longest running live reggae party in the bay, it was a blast! Big up Chris 'Rydym King' Cortez, Ben, Martin Jimbo, Michael, Jose, Mike, JP and the whole crew!
Re: Native Elements @ Pier 23 Finale!
November 07, 2017 11:47PM
wow I had no idea that pier 23 still did reggae... havent been there since they stopped doing events with the JWS crew

Respect Same Way
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login