Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Upcoming shows @The Sweetwater this month ~ Abyssinians, Meditations, Israel Vibrations

Posted by Haile Bless 
Upcoming shows @The Sweetwater this month ~ Abyssinians, Meditations, Israel Vibrations
November 08, 2017 01:05AM
The Sweetwater Music Hall in Mill Valley, has really become one of the sweetest places in the Bay for live Reggae! Come see and hear (they have great sound) for yourself at one of these upcoming dates, which are often All Ages, up close personal vibez n easy safe parking right across di street too! We want the them to keep booking more n more reggae, so its important that we show up n show them they can do it with success, zeen? Bless
~This Friday Nov. 10th The Abyssinians feat Bernard Collins (with Phanso on drums) I will be there vending smiling smiley
~Mon. Nov. 20th The Meditations
~Sun. Nov. 26th Israel Vibrations
Re: Upcoming shows @The Sweetwater this month ~ Abyssinians, Meditations, Israel Vibrations
November 09, 2017 08:20PM
excellent
Re: Upcoming shows @The Sweetwater this month ~ Abyssinians, Meditations, Israel Vibrations
November 11, 2017 01:57AM
Been hearing good reports about the Abyssinians shows, bout to head that way, should kick off bout 9 or little after
November 11, 2017 03:40PM
Was considering going last night, just didn’t have it in me. Definitely know Sweetwater has nice sound, but gotta say the vibes, added tax on tickets and no tolerance of blazing makes the venue less appealing. Is 19 Broadway still pulling reggae shows? I sure hope so, as I much prefer that venue and it’s closer for the I
November 17, 2017 10:33PM
The Abyssinians played Harlow's in Sacramento last night and it was real gift to see them live again after so many years.....a show I will treasure in memory for years to come
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login