Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ninjaman Convicted of Murder

Posted by Spear Burning 
Ninjaman Convicted of Murder
November 22, 2017 09:20PM
Re: Ninjaman Convicted of Murder
November 22, 2017 10:44PM
sad day... the Jamaican legal system is a poor man's US legal system and you know the US "legal" system is a joke..
November 27, 2017 06:27PM
When I was in JA last year got talking to a guy and was telling me about Ninjaman and his crack habit. Also said Ninja came into his neighborhood searching our his dealer armed and allegedly shot him up. So....
November 27, 2017 07:34PM
run chune:

November 27, 2017 07:39PM
yeah when I was 20 I heard Too Short was dead... he isn't. Rumors and 2nd hand stories are nonsense.
November 27, 2017 07:53PM
Obviously that's why i said allegedly. But I have heard many stories about the guy so it seems like there is some validity to some of it. I dig Ninjaman's but I would bet he has some shadiness going on.
November 28, 2017 02:57PM
there is some shadiness going on with most of the artists that people listen too. I remember when Luciano got clubbed... and had the cops at his gated looking for a gunman. I think it is hard to live in some places for an extended amount of time without living in the shade for at least part of the time.
November 29, 2017 08:14PM
For sure thats partly why I like Reggae culture
November 30, 2017 01:14AM
just so I get what you are saying... you like Culture Music or you like the Culture of Reggae music? Probably both I assume but just wondering.
December 01, 2017 09:45PM
Well looks sticky on the dj. One of the wickedest on stage. First time I went to JA he came off some gun charge from jail to a stage show think it was Sizzla birthday and the place bun down when he reached the stage.

2 of my favorites here...

December 18, 2017 10:55PM
I heard something about life in prison. woah.

Positive Vibrations w/DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 10pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
December 19, 2017 05:46PM
25 to life
December 19, 2017 05:51PM
Badness doesn't look good... not at all.

[soundcloud.com]
December 19, 2017 06:01PM
I think back on the year Kartel had his people try to box Ninja on stage.. chaos broke out.. so there is a video online.. it is early the next morning and Ninja is rolling around Sting with two dudes behind him.. one is ominously carrying two rolls of paper towels under his arm for no apparent reason. I have a feeling there was something inside of those towels.. he was ON THE PROWL..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login