m prophet
December 12, 2017 09:45PM

Errol Blacksteel Nicholson wrote:

MAY WE ALL PRAY FOR OUR GREAT LEGENDARY Michael Prophet..
Lung Cancer and Brain Tumour
Re: m prophet
December 13, 2017 09:48PM
Damn. A top 5 singer for me. Hoping for the best...

respect
December 16, 2017 01:32PM
Cecil Reuben wrote:
The great Michael Prophet pass away this morning Saturday 16/12/17 R.I.P gone but will not be forgotten!!!

may his soul rest in eternal peace
a
December 16, 2017 01:58PM
Dennis Alcapone
wrote:

Greetings Fb Family and Friends. Very very sad news. Michael Prophet Past away this morning. Condolences to His Family and Friends. I will say more later. R I P Michael. Micheal Michael Prophet Born Micheal George Haynes. Died from a Short illness . We were Hoping and Praying that he would stay with us longer but it was not to be. Sad lost to the music industry. Travel Good Michael. Rest in eternal peace.
December 16, 2017 02:06PM
December 16, 2017 06:00PM
December 16, 2017 08:19PM
December 16, 2017 09:47PM
Super sad. I saw him perform with Horace this summer in Croatia and it was magical....the highlight of the festival for me. Rest in power.
December 16, 2017 11:04PM
Was that at the Outlook festival, spliffp?
December 17, 2017 11:14AM
Ras_Adam

You could tell he was struggling throughout this. So upset that I missed this show. So much love to Michael Prophet... sad smiley

respect
December 18, 2017 06:37PM
bun n cheese
Was that at the Outlook festival, spliffp?

Yes sir!!! Bass music for days. The boat party in the middle of the day with him and Horace and about 50 people was unreal. I'll try and post some video of it. Then late night on Mungos stage he tore it up..... Charlie P kept trying to get on the mic and Mr. Prophet wasn't having it.
December 19, 2017 12:27PM
Dennis Alcapone wrote:

Michael Prophet a Great entertainer as left us. He was such an energetic performer. When you are around Micheal its pure energy. I remember my times on the road with Micheal pure fun. Me Micheal and Tippa Irie was supposed to work at Butlins a couple months ago when i reach Rehearsal Michael was not there. thats when Nicky told me that Michael was in the Hospital. I knew that it have to be serious for Michael to miss a Show. So it was touch and go ever since if he would make it out. Sad so Sad He was so close to making it into 2018. He was only 60 years old. Michael left us with some Big songs to Treasure and remember Him. Bless Him.

(photo sista Irie)
December 19, 2017 02:44PM
From SNWMF 2006:

December 21, 2017 11:39PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login