Rebel Salute 2018
December 30, 2017 07:13PM

i'll need a list i don't know many of the faces and my fine print reading skill seems to be crapping out
Re: Rebel Salute 2018
January 01, 2018 12:16AM
Here ya go!

FRIDAY NIGHT:

THIRD WORLD
COCOA TEA
RICHIE SPICE
ANTHONY B
AGENT SASCO
JC LODGE
TONY REBEL
GLACIA ROBINSON
JESSE ROYAL
BIG YOUTH
KING SOUNDS
BUSHMAN
BUGLE
CHARLY BLACK
JAH VINCI
VERSHON
ZAMUNDA
LUTAN FYAH
MIGHTY MYSTIC (PRIME MIN HOLNESS’ BROTHER)
DaVILLE
ANTHONY CRUZ
NOTIS HEAVYWEIGHT ROCKAZ
YVAD
WICKERMAN
KUKUDOO
CHEVAUGHN
PROHGRES

SATURDAY NIGHT:

BARRINGTON LEVY
FREDDIE MCGREGOR
CAPLETON
SANCHEZ
LUCIANO
LEROY SIBBLES
QUEEN IFRICA
ONEAL BRYAN (ELEPHANT MAN)
GYPTIAN
DING DONG
I-WAYNE
ROMAIN VIRGO
ALTHEA & DONNA
LEROY GIBBONS
ADMIRAL TIBET
RONDELL POSITIVE
JAHMIEL
I-OCTANE
BERNARD COLLINS OF THE ABYSSINIANS
PABLO MOSES
IKAYA
DUANE STEPHENSON
LITTLE HERO
PINCHERS
RAS SHILOH
FANTON MOJAH
LOUIE CULTURE
NITTY KUTCHIE
VANZO
ABATAU
DAVIANAH
MELEKU
ASADENAKI WAILER
GARNETT SILK JR.
IMERU TAFARI
KENYATTA HILL
January 01, 2018 04:30AM
Thanks
January 02, 2018 05:44AM
Wow!
January 02, 2018 06:46PM
Looks like streaming will be available.

[www.rebelsalutejamaica.com]
January 06, 2018 11:18PM
Wish i was going back, been a few years now and Rebel Salute lineup always shine and criss
January 07, 2018 02:58AM
Some of the Saturday artists would make excellent SNWMF additions that have never performed: Freddie McGregor, Sanchez, Althea and Donna, Louie Culture...
AJ
January 08, 2018 04:42PM
Daniel
Some of the Saturday artists would make excellent SNWMF additions that have never performed: Freddie McGregor, Sanchez, Althea and Donna, Louie Culture...

Works for me. thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up
January 08, 2018 09:06PM
I don't think Sanchez is allowed in the USA.... but one of the best live acts I have seen and forward that if possible,
January 08, 2018 09:32PM
RinsedRiddims
I don't think Sanchez is allowed in the USA.... but one of the best live acts I have seen and forward that if possible,

Sanchez is in the US regularly... Just mostly east coast. I believe he lives in Florida and has for a long time
January 08, 2018 09:52PM
Dr Suess
RinsedRiddims

Sanchez is in the US regularly... Just mostly east coast. I believe he lives in Florida and has for a long time

Didnt he play ROR a sometime in the past decade? I caught him quite a few times in Detroit. He does the midwest circuit regular. West coast not so much. Great performer with serious live pipes.
January 09, 2018 08:20PM
Yeah, Sanchez played Reggae on the River 2006, that first year at Dimmick Ranch.
January 09, 2018 11:52PM
yup sanchez would be great for snwmf this year
seeing him and wayne wonder back to back at best of the best a couple years ago was a real treat!
January 11, 2018 03:49AM
Louie Culture x 1000 @ SNWMF! So many hit's, his catalogue deep like the Ocean. Amazed Freddie hasn't performed here as well, the Artist is a perfect fit for Sierra.
January 11, 2018 04:33AM
I'm going to have to do this one one of these years.
January 13, 2018 01:34AM
watching a stream on feisty book
[www.facebook.com]
January 13, 2018 02:23AM
Youtube Live Rebel Salute Feed:

AJ
January 13, 2018 07:23PM
Ras Adams........Thanks for posting the YouTube live stream.
We enjoyed watching/listening to Richie Spice and Anthony B this morning.
I remember seeing Spanner Banner with that same morning light, the one & only time we went to R.S.....2011.
Wonderful night....Jamaican coffee sure did help in the wee hours.smiling smiley
January 14, 2018 02:49AM
Sat night stream

January 15, 2018 05:29PM
liked watching the archived stream and the interviews are cool to see. 2 things would keep me from ever attending this festival. first, the hours it runs, i'm not much of an all night person and having to wait until early morning for headliners would be tough. secondly, what is up with the segregation of attendees? i assume its a 2 tiered vip section in front with the black picket fence separating them, but then there was this awful looking 8 foot high chainlink fence behind that keeping out the commoners? really seems to kill the crowd energy for the artists not having everyone up front.
January 16, 2018 06:12PM
ragaduffin
liked watching the archived stream and the interviews are cool to see. 2 things would keep me from ever attending this festival. first, the hours it runs, i'm not much of an all night person and having to wait until early morning for headliners would be tough. secondly, what is up with the segregation of attendees? i assume its a 2 tiered vip section in front with the black picket fence separating them, but then there was this awful looking 8 foot high chainlink fence behind that keeping out the commoners? really seems to kill the crowd energy for the artists not having everyone up front.

Jamaican Stage Show. So the thing set up. Every culture and for that matter format of event are different. I always enjoyed stage shows in JA. IMO its fun to take it all in. See a bunch of acts you never heard of to get tippsy, eat a bunch of food, take a nap on a piece of cardboard and wake up ready to watch the sunrise blazing a big head spliff. I dont do that everyday or would i want to do it often but it is a very fun experience imo. If you come with a bag of expectations you probably wont have fun but if you love reggae and Jamaican culture it is a essential experience.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2018 06:16PM by papajoshua.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login