NWWRF?
January 02, 2018 06:44PM
I know the controversy with NWWRF with Doug and no payments.

Not ok.

Curious how last year went?

This year the lineup is turning out pretty nice and is only an hour away from me.

[www.nwwrf.com]

Many thanks.
Re: NWWRF?
January 02, 2018 09:59PM
pretty much same ol scam. one of his most ardent and loyal local artist supporters, who is living an ongoing battle with cancer, was offered to be paid with ganja that had not yet been harvested. same crap, different year. jus cas he's got a good looking lineup does not mean anything will change. in fact that artist i spoke of above, he and his band have yet to realize a pay day from last Aug... and he's buying new talent as we speak... i will not support this bullcrap. no matter who's on the bill.

(NWWRF)

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
January 03, 2018 01:17AM
the nicer the line up appears is the greater the disappointment to come.

m.

* [www.kboo.fm]
* [www.shocksofsheba.podomatic.com]
January 09, 2018 04:53AM
Ras Danny and MK speak for me as well. Thug, as Danny so aptly nicknamed him, has done more to damage the Oregon Reggae scene than anyone. Really wish he would go away.
January 09, 2018 11:53PM
I already see numerous red flags
January 10, 2018 06:34AM
new info comes that the reason he is in a new venue is cas of not paying the guy who owned the last venue (year 2016), in Scio, OR. now he's found an elderly German coupla to scam, over near where he lives in Sandy OR...
and i spoke Friday evening with the elder i spoke of above. here it is long since harvest season and he's neither seen any of this promised weed, nor any cash, nor heard a word about being paid by this guy... and the guy is still adding artists for 2018. smmfh.

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login