Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lutan Fyah - Guns Get so Prevalent

Posted by Dr Suess 
Lutan Fyah - Guns Get so Prevalent
February 13, 2018 10:58PM

Lutan Fyah - Guns Get so Prevalent on iTunes

Soundcloud link

Irie Sounds International is pleased to present the release of Guns Get so Prevalent – the latest single from cultural chanter Lutan Fyah, coming February 16th to iTunes and a variety of other online stores.

The subject of the tune hits hard in a small island nation like Jamaica, where over 150 people have been murdered in less than 2 months. Lutan uses the tune to cry out for peace and a better future for the youth.

The music video for the song was filmed in Whitfield Town, West Kingston and directed by filmmaker Mike Abela. The song is part of an upcoming riddim juggling entitled the Glory Riddim, which features songs from a variety of other artists due in time for late spring/early summer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2018 12:28PM by Dr Suess.
Re: Lutan Fyah - Guns Get so Prevalent
February 14, 2018 04:55AM
James, isn't dat supposed to read "Glory Riddim"?

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
February 14, 2018 12:29PM
fixed... My bad
February 16, 2018 07:57PM
February 21, 2018 05:58PM
Has anyone caught Lutan on his current tour? I'm thinking of hitting up Fairfax this Friday...
February 21, 2018 09:48PM
Yes. I have seen him a lot the past 17 years and this run was by far the best performance to date. Band was super on point and his energy was great. He stayed away from some of his slower lovers songs that have tended to bore me the last couple times I saw him. Go for sure.
February 22, 2018 01:48AM
Right on Spliff. I caught him at ROTR last year and thought his band was very good, though they did indeed play too many love songs lol. Forward to Fairfax!
February 22, 2018 03:24AM
Nice tune!
Song title brought a single by Leopard to mind by the same name.
Jah Bless
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login