Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

lambsbread dates

Posted by Ras_Adam 
lambsbread dates
April 06, 2018 12:35PM
Re: lambsbread dates
April 06, 2018 07:21PM
I found one clip of them performing: it sounded pretty mediocre. I hope for their sake that's not the best they can do. When they hit Portland on the 27th they have Zahira and Rising Buffalo Tribe opening up for them. IMHO, Lambsbread will be in serious danger of being blown off stage by their opening act, Zahira is an incredible young singer, Lambsbread's singers can't touch her. RBTs players are also superior to these guys.
April 06, 2018 10:17PM
Yeah but.... they got those t-shirts on, roots

“Blues, Metal, Reggae”
April 12, 2018 04:08PM
Jah Mike
I found one clip of them performing: it sounded pretty mediocre. I hope for their sake that's not the best they can do. When they hit Portland on the 27th they have Zahira and Rising Buffalo Tribe opening up for them. IMHO, Lambsbread will be in serious danger of being blown off stage by their opening act, Zahira is an incredible young singer, Lambsbread's singers can't touch her. RBTs players are also superior to these guys.

I hear what you're saying, but I don't think it's a competition. The Lambsbread is getting to tour the US for three months with two of their eldest children playing in the band now. To me, that's pretty awesome in and of itself. Safe travels on this tour!
April 12, 2018 07:17PM
Mikey J.

I hear what you're saying, but I don't think it's a competition. The Lambsbread is getting to tour the US for three months with two of their eldest children playing in the band now. To me, that's pretty awesome in and of itself. Safe travels on this tour!

Sure, I've no doubt they'll have a good time. I'll check them out. Who knows, they may be a lot better than I think they are going to be and I might have to eat my words.
April 12, 2018 07:53PM
We'll be there checking them out in SD Earth Day Fest. but still cant wait for SNWMF.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login