Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RIP Elroy Black Slate Bassy

Posted by Ras_Adam 
RIP Elroy Black Slate Bassy
May 11, 2018 01:57AM
yesterday Dennis Alcapone wrote:
Greetings FB Family and friends. The News that is reaching me on Brother Elroy Bailey is not good. I understand that the Life support machine that He is on they are going to Turn it off any day now. They say that His Brain is not Responding. Anyone who want to should go and see Him now. Not looking Good. Very Sad News for me because i thought He would make it out of there. His Sister took Him out briefly to Attend Sir Colins Funeral I spoke to Him there and He was very optimistic that He would be making Records again. One of the the Great Bass Player out of England With Black Slate Band. He also was a Vocalist. They Backed me a few times when i just started to do Shows in England. Feeling very Sad. But My People unfortunately this kind of News is all we have been getting in recent Times. Bless you.

Today Dennis Alcapone wrote:

R I P Elroy Bailey. Gone too soon My Brother. Heartbroken. So Sad to see you go. I know you Had a lot of work that you wanted to do before you leave. May you rest comfortable with your maker. He is the one that Desides When our work is over on this Planet. Salute to you for your works on this Planet. Gone but never will be Forgotten. Rest in Peace Elroy Bailey. Condolences to your Family and friends. Bless you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login