Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Shocks of Sheba gets more Beer props!

Posted by Ras Danny 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Shocks of Sheba gets more Beer props!
May 31, 2018 12:09AM

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
Re: Shocks of Sheba gets more Beer props!
May 31, 2018 12:32AM
Mmmmmm.....
May 31, 2018 12:42AM
CBD shot? Sounds nice!
May 31, 2018 02:41AM
So dope!!
May 31, 2018 07:41PM
YES!!
May 31, 2018 08:11PM
NicE!

Will be there!
May 31, 2018 08:27PM
June 01, 2018 05:37AM
smileys with beer

[www.RealitySounds.com]
[www.SantaCruzReggae.com]

#rastacruzreggae #santacruzreggae #realitysound #reality_sound
June 02, 2018 06:50PM
Many miles of respect out to Shocks of Sheba... Raise a glass in one hand, lighter up in the other !!

Great radio show, great DJs... putting the music and the artists first, no mirror-ego-funny-business with these two thumbs upthumbs up just next tune, next tune and then more tunes...
June 05, 2018 07:09AM
can I find this at McItals?
June 05, 2018 04:30PM
Fed shut down CBD beer

Fed are shutting these recipes down. There is a danger mixing CBD and or THC with alcohol. As someone who has used cannabis for its anti nausea properties adn someone who has been known to enjoy many craft beers in a row i would agree it is probably not an appropriate mix. So many more appropriate ways to medicate...and get your hop on.
June 05, 2018 06:07PM
I am personally confused by this. One I have never seen a THC infused beer. I can imagine that here in Oregon the OLCC would say "no thanks" to that. As far as CBD goes the article doesn't say it would harm you rather it says that the benefits portion cannot be demonstrated. I would agree with that. I just think of it as another way to support the Herb industry vs it giving me some sort of mystical benefits... just my two cents though.
June 05, 2018 06:50PM
Ninja
I am personally confused by this. One I have never seen a THC infused beer. I can imagine that here in Oregon the OLCC would say "no thanks" to that. As far as CBD goes the article doesn't say it would harm you rather it says that the benefits portion cannot be demonstrated. I would agree with that. I just think of it as another way to support the Herb industry vs it giving me some sort of mystical benefits... just my two cents though.

IMO CBD only beer it a gimmick, anti inflammatory beer anyone?
IMO THC beer is dangerous, alcohol poisoning anyone?
June 05, 2018 06:52PM
agreed on both points.. I think after two pints of THC beer you might lose consciousness though
June 05, 2018 11:38PM
Ninja
agreed on both points.. I think after two pints of THC beer you might lose consciousness though

Maybe depends on the level of psychoactive THC. If has a low "stoney" effect but high anti nausea that could be trouble. But in my experience the psychoactive effect was what helped with the nausea in chemo. But a bong is not exactly a controlled dose and I also found that to be the most effective.
June 06, 2018 03:18PM
word... I miss bong hits... long story.