Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Next Grammy goes to???

Posted by Ninja 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Next Grammy goes to???
June 11, 2018 07:03PM
I think Ziggy is going to have his hands full this year. A lot of good new music out there... My personal favorites so far Large (Mellow Mood) and Kontraband (King Pyramid)
Re: Next Grammy goes to???
June 11, 2018 08:30PM
At this point it might be advisable to change the name of the Grammy choice for reggae to The Marley Award....
June 11, 2018 08:35PM
The only one I see having any chance of competing with Ziggy this year is the Sting/Shaggy album
June 11, 2018 10:03PM
Kabaka should win but probably won't. That album is really really good.
June 11, 2018 10:35PM
Dr Suess
The only one I see having any chance of competing with Ziggy this year is the Sting/Shaggy album

This.

Kabaka's album is really great and there is always the off chance the Marley fam would get on board with that as Damian & Stephen are the Executive Producers. Don't hold your breath tho. I think the only recent times a Marley did not win is when a Marley was not nominated.

Positive Vibrations w/DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 10pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
June 12, 2018 07:18PM
my bet would ride with Dr Suess' projection...

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
June 13, 2018 01:51AM
what i've heard from protoje's new album coming out soon is really solid....but yah ziggy will win it
June 13, 2018 04:15PM
Protoje's record will be good no doubt. If Sting somehow wins the Grammy (even though Shaggy is on there to) the award is bankrupt. It may already be but come on...