Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

STRICTLY A LUV WE DEAL WITH

Posted by RON-I 
STRICTLY A LUV WE DEAL WITH
April 19, 2004 10:11PM
GREETINGS ALL ROOTS IMPERORERS AND IMPRESSES, HOPE ALL THE I-DEM ARE PREPARING FOR JAH ITINUAL BLESSED EVENT PON DI SUMMER SOON COME. GET READY FI SKANK AND DINE AND STAY A WHILE BECAUSE EVERYDAY IS JUST A HOLIDAY. MUCH LOVE AND ROOTSPECT TO I ROOTS FAMILIES AND NEWCOMERS, STAND STRONG AND SEE YOU ALL SOON, JAHLOVE777. GUIDANCE AND ITECTION
Re: STRICTLY A LUV WE DEAL WITH
May 03, 2004 10:50PM
ROOTS,LOVE,AND OVERSTANDING! GOOD TO SEE AND LET THIS EVENT UPLIFT THE VETERANS AND NEWCOMERS, ONE LOVE, ONE AIM.
May 03, 2004 11:15PM
nuff luv & overstanding from tha heart. i* didnt even need a babywrong dictionary for i* brain to deal with bun. -RASpects+
May 03, 2004 11:20PM
but you just said on the other thread that you have the hard copy.

you make 0 sence.
May 03, 2004 11:23PM
all dictionary'z are babywrong when it comes to a english value. bun down rome & put down the cheeze pleaze* let hav sum peace of sensi*
May 03, 2004 11:25PM
no way man. like you said, respect is something earned.
in turn, lack of respect has been earned.
May 03, 2004 11:29PM
well u keep promoting the slack attack selector & i'll keep pushing i* vibez. no war i* deal with but if u want communication u kno how to reach i*. >1LUV*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
May 03, 2004 11:33PM
yo punk, you started it with this BS

"dont listion to bun he really does nah kno. "

if anyone can make sence out of that gibberish, you can see that was a direct attack on me. and for me, all i did was copy and paste infomation from a web site that womeone requested. i interjected no opinions or comments.

what would cause you to through earth and water on my name?
May 03, 2004 11:37PM
nah attack @ all a little paranoid u seem. just wanted to clear up about this bloodclot in the Arizona reggae scene datz all. so gwan & mek it how u tink. im no push over so maybe ya have a match made for fyah but letz let JAH do the rest from here on in. kool runninz' nuff water for life* -RASpects+
May 03, 2004 11:39PM
another man who doesnt take responcibility for his own actions.

it is not an attack when both parties understand that intent and are not offended. well, i understand, and i am offended.
May 03, 2004 11:43PM
sorry to hear dat. really i* am but NO apologe from the i* the way u want it. if dat getz u steamed i* hate to tink what a real unjust would do to ya. itez*
May 03, 2004 11:47PM
they dont call me Xacto for no reason. i am handy and usefull, and deadly when used the wrong way.
Pale Ryder
May 03, 2004 11:51PM
hey guys check out the name of this thread!
May 03, 2004 11:53PM
yeah, its too bad it got pulled over here. ill settle.

for the record, i deal with luv and JUSTICE
jb welda
May 03, 2004 11:57PM
ahem...if i may interject, "they" dont call you xacto, "they" call you bun n cheese. thats deadly too but it takes a lot longer.

now both of ya get a bleedin dictionary and check it. and a thesaurus too because "through" doesnt mean "throw". ya'll are giving me a headache.

one love
jah bill
May 04, 2004 10:16AM
Yes I, again I stumble cross dis. Again sorry for bringing up AZ scene, seen! If yah dislike Bun giving me info on the AZ reggae scene(thanx cause I knew nothing) then Big UP wit some ting deeper bout the Fest, and about the area you holden down. I was asking you specifically bout it cause you know it and live it. Tell the I bout the scene and don't waste creative prose for the sharp tounge, Walk the rasta walk and live the christ like way...give up the pride turn tha other cheek. I an I guilty of tha same...Yes...Nah judge it lives in my own heart, When I get push I push back (seen on this board.."E.E.and R." etc) but then ya got to give it up and ya know... Strickly a Luv we Deal wit..
ForwardZion
May 04, 2004 05:49PM
well letz put it dis way. nuff dread around here. NO community spirirt. RAS fite against RAS(impasta iz differnt story). itz a real mess i* deal wit here. people really have hard time pulling anyting together here. many claim but cant walk the fame. itz hard to watch grown adults commuicate like high school kidz. this iz just nah a point of veiw. when u C' attendence @ showz u will kno exactley wha i* mention. namez iz one ting im smart e-nuff nah to get into about area but i'll tell ya the UNITY ting really needz some work in these parts. i* have seen it much worse in other places because ive been around long e-nuff @ i* mid-age but just iz silly to tink it must stay dis way with so many people envolved(iNi R' a mazzive metro). so letz just say i* have a taste of it since ive been here since 97' & now can really give i* honest 2cents worth. so if any one from Arizona iz reading dis & can come forward dat would be real nice. iNi need to come together in true luv with some sort of harmony. letz stop slamming doorz in each other faces. i* tryed to start a page for everyone here & have gotten very little feed back from it. [arizonareggae.homestead.com] -its really sad to know that even a free webpage does not even draw much attention around here in the reggae scene. but i* nah give up. i* live in Tempe & am still holding strong. nah matter how many times babywrong try to step i*down, i* keep the rize com'in back stronger the next. hope dis drawz a little more vision of what iz happening here without mention of certain tingz dat has happened to giv i* ritez on the judgement. nuff JAH worx to B done around here. if anyone looking for work to message iNi can put ya up but the reward off iz a slow process. but on pay day it sure feelz good under the hot desert sun! >1LUV*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
May 14, 2004 11:21PM
POSITIVITY AND LUV IDREN, I AND I TRY AND TRY TO MAKE YOU ALL OVERSTAND LUV AND INITY, PLEASE EASE THE WAR INCREASE THE PEACE AND PUT ON YOUR DANCING SHOES AND BOOGALOO SOME UPFULLNESS WITH CONCIOUSNESS AND NOT ANOTHER NEGATIVE VIBE OR COMMENT ON THE S.N.W.M.F. FORUM PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF THE ALMIGHTY RULER WHO SIT PON THE THRONE WATCHING I AND I. JUDGEMENT BY ONE NOT BY I AND I SO PLEASE NO MORE DRAMA FI THE I- DEM AND REMEMBER STRICTLY LUV I AND I DEAL WITH. GUIDANCE AND PROTECTION FOR ALL OF WE AND LET US MAKE THIS EVENT AND THIS WEBSITE A HAPPY PLACE FOR ALL TO BE INFLUENCED BY, NOT DISGUSTED. ONE LOVE!!!!!
Acacia
May 14, 2004 11:45PM
Ok. He is right. If anyone has a chip on their shoulder, go on brush your shoulders off. I will too.
May 15, 2004 05:22AM
Ron-I u have many nice tingz to say but the punch line seemed a little punchy sorry to say not in a negative way to much. im all about the dance also ya kno, cause when the muzak hitz u everyting alrite RITE. not to much into the boogaloo though. alwayz thought it to be someting dat meks i* smile but i* perferr the skank i*self. drama be drama ya kno it a everyday soap in dis babywrong everytime, everywhere. dis thread had a bruial long time ago already ya kno. why ya dug up the grave im still searching for but anywayz i* also C'ya revised your tag with JAH'z #'z. 7 be selassie's number & his worx show much hardship in the teaching across the world. just like when H.I.M. try to enter leage of nationz while people were throwing stuff @ H.I.M. & sayin' go back home Nnnn' or when he waz in our country doing some work in south for human rites & dey refussed H.I.M. a hotel room because dey would not let H.I.M. book a room cause of color. so he jumped on a plane rite away back to i*opia on the spot in exastion & frustration. so u C' i* meditation bringz i* to a wonderful place dat i* could never imagine dis board ever being even close upon milez&milez. nice try though. peace & love everytime. -RASpects+
May 16, 2004 01:24AM
My bredren.. where did the I get that info on His Majesty not finding a room in the south? Very interesting... The belly of the beast doesn't want the royalty cramping their style u know.. lol... RastafarI.

Ron-I . . .GIVE THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE smiling smiley ... keep letting Zion manifest within... more LOVE
May 16, 2004 06:16AM
i* mon native from i*opia told i* dat info. next time i* chat wit him i'll try to get more reference from it. just received a "star of victory 1941"(in great shape with red,gold & green band)->last week from the bredren so soon come the getz back sistren. -RASpects+ >1LUV*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login