Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

4/6/05 - KPSU Happy Hour @ Holocene w/ Reggae Music from Short Change & Rice N P

Posted by Short Change 
4/6/05 - KPSU Happy Hour @ Holocene w/ Reggae Music from Short Change & Rice N P
April 06, 2005 05:07AM
Tomorrow night finds the continuation of KPSU 1450 Happy Hour every first and third Wednesday night from 6-9pm at Holocene. This week features the reggae selections of Reggae Revelation hosts Short Change and Rice N Peas. This is one of the last gigs Rice N Peas will be spinning at for some time here in the Portland town since he is moving back to the east coast, so come on out and say goodbye and big ups! Love to see yall out there tomorrow night. Stop by and say hi, kick back, relax and show the Holocene crew that Reggae music should be part of the routine. After party of course at Conan’s Pub w/ Level the Vibes featuring Trinity Soundz dj Cansaman and Small Axe dj's YT and Steve Treez. Spread the word....

change

KPSU Happy Hour

4/6/05 - Reggae Revelation

6-9pm @ Holocene - 1001 Se Morrison St (503) 239-7639
cansaman
Re: 4/6/05 - KPSU Happy Hour @ Holocene w/ Reggae Music from Short Change & Rice N P
April 06, 2005 07:56AM
Bless up Change. Big bashment every Wednesday night an now it gonna start 3 hours earlier!! The vibes caan done!!! Nuff respect!
niceness. this will actually be a wednesday reggae event i can be awake for!!! look forward to seeing you both. hey change, will this be every wednesday now? (hope so...)

m.

it's a kpsu thing with different dj's, but maybe something can develop. caught the last couple tunes of the show this morning before my 6am dragon boat practice, i'll be tuning in for the next few months!! sounded nice as always. check ya tonight.

sc
Re: 4/6/05 - KPSU Happy Hour @ Holocene w/ Reggae Music from Short Change & Rice N P
April 06, 2005 06:43PM
is this an over 21 event or what?
we got the yout that needs some good reggae loving!
blessed love
empress lindsay love

"It takes a whole village to raise a child" African Proverb
thanks for the nice words, change. we'll see you there tonight. may not stay long, but will bring plenty love!

m.

i think it's 21 & over spot, never been there, can't tell from their website... don't see any all ages shows on their calender. sorry for the yout.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login