The Upbeat

Posted by alisha 
The Upbeat
April 08, 2005 05:29PM
good show last night...these guys are too much fun-killer guitar
Re: The Upbeat
April 08, 2005 06:37PM
Where did you see them, I know they are from Santa Barbara

THey used to play in a bar that I worked at in college, saw them quite a few times and were always one of my favorite bands to come thru, even more so than known bands.

I was friends with Grant the saxophone player. I thought for some reason that they had dissolved the band in the last year or so.

One love
eric v
April 08, 2005 10:28PM
they played in ventura(south of sb if you're unfamiliar) but ya...they went off everyone(the band) was there....horns were great...drums were kickin-such a good time
April 08, 2005 11:34PM
what is the venue in ventura? i have seen many crucial shows advertised out there but havent been able to get out there. my sistren lives in santa paula so i will catch a show out there soon come! yes I sis lisha! hope to see you there.
~IRIE VIBES EVERYTIME~
April 09, 2005 03:31AM
the venue is the drink...you should come out-i'm usually around, i have to warn you though...ventura is infamous for it's rather quirky population...some of the folks who show up are just there to party-but all in all it's alright...not the most classy joint either, but they do bring some good music-Don Carlos, Wadi Gad, haile maskel, Mikey Dread all great shows.....anyway e-mail me whenever you plan to show so we can meet
PEACE
eric v
April 09, 2005 11:26PM

Give me your e-mail, we'll hook-up it should be tight!!

I'm rolling down to S0-Cal soon, the weather should br irie.
April 10, 2005 03:30PM
weather is always sweet here...e-mail is moomoo414@earthlink.net
talk to you soon
April 11, 2005 06:36PM
Yo, Eric V, you might want to come up with new handle.

People are going to get us confused.

One love
eric v
eric v
January 24, 2006 10:44AM
Why don't you get yourself a new handle.
eric v
January 24, 2006 06:43PM
why the flip should I?

(jus' kiddin'!)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login