Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

UPFRONT RADIO W25... PRINCE FARI MUSICAL TRIBUTE

Posted by Dub Soljah 
UPFRONT RADIO W25... PRINCE FARI MUSICAL TRIBUTE
April 21, 2004 10:25AM
This coming thursday on UPfront Roots Network Radio you will have the occasion of listening 3 hours live show as every week from 5 til 8 PM Swiss time (GMT +1)

>> [www.upfront.ch] (Section ON AIR !!!)

this week Program features :

90 Min. UPfront Weekly Show ( presentation of the KING OF THE NILE RIDDIM - UZINADUB NEW 10" - NEMOZIAN RASTA LP - PRINCE THEO NEW CD - UNITY SOUND PRE-RELEASES - ETC... )

90 Min. PRINCE FARI MUSICAL TRIBUTE
A special Show for this exceptionnal artist who, with his originality marked the whole music in general, but mostly Roots & Dub Music still. A rough road of life and a fundamental "dread revelations" message that never left an inch for funny or fancy lyriks or feelings. No... its one of the origins of Dread Dub Poetry, with such a specific cavernous & raw voice... To discover !

Flyer coming soon... Blessings !
April 21, 2004 03:04PM
That new Prince Theo album is real strong. If you love roots music of the Luciano, Bushman genre, then make sure to check for Prince Theo. Set The Captives Free!!!
Re: UPFRONT RADIO W25... PRINCE FARI MUSICAL TRIBUTE
April 21, 2004 04:25PM
Yes Daniel truly... a rough work by Jah Mike (the producer) and obviously from Theo... "Set the captives free"... an album to seak for...

Greetings to the whole I Reggae Family & all Cruzians Idrins & Sistrins...

Blessed love

Flyer of the Session available down here...

[www.upfront.ch]
April 21, 2004 04:53PM
according to my 34 function watch - that would be 8-11am thursday west coast time.
April 22, 2004 04:58AM
BIG upz dub solJAH! Prince FAR i* tell the dub like it is! word upz! kool off selector your running it HOT! Bless*
April 22, 2004 09:54AM
I am getting ready for it... and remember today's meditation...

"Blessed are the meek and the humble for they shall inherit Dub Music..." UPfront say so... Big UP massives ! Blessed love...

TODAY'S SESSION FLYER >> [www.upfront.ch]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login