Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

!!!!!Peter Broggs Update!!!!!

Posted by RasSmoke 
!!!!!Peter Broggs Update!!!!!
April 17, 2005 10:43PM
Greetings ites!
Just heard back from Peter's Queen and I am happy to say Peter is doing well. He is struggling continually to regain his voice but getting better each day. It has been 8 months since his stroke. They are not sure how much of his voice will be able to be restored. Blessings and Praises out to Peter and his family, and to Jah for leaving Peter with us for a while longer.
~IRIE VIBES EVERYTIME~
Re: !!!!!Peter Broggs Update!!!!!
April 17, 2005 10:46PM
give thanks...all best to peter and family and friends,

blessings, one peace roots-ee

[thearkband.com]
Gordon
April 18, 2005 12:48AM
Give Thanks that Peter is beginning to recover.

It is nice to have some positive news after we have recently lost Justin Hinds, Fazal Prendergast and Junior Delgado.

Respect

Gordon
April 18, 2005 07:40AM
word !

just dropped International Farmer tonite and got a MASSIVE FORWARD ... reeeeeeeeeeewind ... haul and pull up
April 18, 2005 08:51AM
Prayer Works, meditate on his recovery, Jah works!
April 18, 2005 10:49AM
Got to hear. Remember to support the man by buying his upcoming album on King Shiloh Music produced by Dub Creator. All profits will go directly to Peter Broggs. Forward.
April 19, 2005 12:48AM
Any singles gonna come from that album?
-Stevo
April 19, 2005 12:56AM
when is the album due to drop?
~IRIE VIBES EVERYTIME~
April 19, 2005 05:08AM
what kinda info you got on the new PB ? i bought one a couple years ago that had a lot of programmed vibes to it ... would much rather hear him back with a live band backing ... any info would be great
April 19, 2005 08:59PM
Jahkob- Do you know anything else about Shiloh's productions at all? Any more singles coming out soon? BTW- I'm looking for a copy of the "Trod On" 12". Anyone? Anyone?
-Stevo
April 21, 2005 03:58AM
Jahkob........ where you at?
April 21, 2005 11:51PM
Just heard back again from Peter. He is now out of food and meds. If anyone canhelp with even a small donation, please go to his website for info.
~IRIE VIBES EVERYTIME~
April 22, 2005 01:35AM
[www.peterbroggs.com]

Post Edited (04-21-05 18:36)
April 22, 2005 01:43AM
thanks JAHBOO [www.peterbroggs.com] never knew how to post a site link. I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Edited (04-21-05 18:43)

~HIGHEST HEIGHTZ EVERY TIME~
April 23, 2005 04:09AM
Please if any bredren can help with this cause it would be greatly apreciloved. Peter is a great presence in Reggae music and jamaican culture , and should live in peace and solice. He is struggling right now and could use our help. Dun dunna dah!!!!!!!!!
Dreadlocks to the rescue!!!!!!!!! Seriously though if any of you have any suggestions or would like to help please contact me.
~IRIE VIBES EVERYTIME~
May 29, 2005 02:18AM
Thanks Yabba You fan. Been trying to bring awareness to the masses. Please help if you can. I have been corresponding with Peter and he so greatly appreciates the concern and help from us all. Wish there was more I could do. If we all give alittle it will help him alot!

~HIGHEST HEIGHTZ EVERY TIME~
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login