Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Where is Ras Shiloh?

Posted by fourtwentyplenty 
Where is Ras Shiloh?
January 30, 2004 09:39PM
Anybody know what he's up to these days? I haven't heard him in a while. He's got a great voice and brings the energy. He'd be a great addition.

Machel Montano and Xtatik were really fun at ROTR last year too.

fourtwentyplenty

fourtwentyplenty
Re: Where is Ras Shiloh?
January 31, 2004 09:39AM
Ras was at Reggae by the Pier in oceanside last summerfourtwentyplenty wrote:
February 01, 2004 01:46PM
Shiloh is straight conscious FIRE!!
I just say him in a BRooklyn Shiloh def holdind FIRm straight FIre in his voice and Lyrics!! That would be great Keep Biggin him up MOre Shiloh !!!I think he lives in BRooklyn!!! More Fire
February 03, 2004 12:39AM
i saw ras shiloh and pato together about 4yrs ago at the mateel community center and it was one of the best show i ever saw. with so much love and positive energy. it was ireee. Please bring them back together...

Re: Lost Shiloh?
February 03, 2004 09:58AM

maybe he is trying to figure out what he meant when he sang the lyrics to "Rich and Switch" on his first album
Re: Lost Shiloh?
February 07, 2004 12:22PM
this true RAS is a true rasta that does not get caught up in the folly & has LARGE sense for his own i*tation to stay far from it. does not draw in the riddim race & always speaks with a humble message with a blessed voice that is not ruff. what more can you ask from a rasta mon? praize H.I.M.! uplift^
February 27, 2006 01:53PM
I love Shiloh he is soo humble and always plesant his voice is out of this world man nuff respect
February 27, 2006 01:54PM
I love Shiloh he is soo humble and always plesant his voice is out of this world man nuff respectJahmeek wrote:

> this true RAS is a true rasta that does not get caught up in
> the folly & has LARGE sense for his own i*tation to stay far
> from it. does not draw in the riddim race & always speaks with
> a humble message with a blessed voice that is not ruff. what
> more can you ask from a rasta mon? praize H.I.M.! uplift^
February 27, 2006 01:54PM
I love Shiloh he is soo humble and always plesant his voice is out of this world man nuff respectJahmeek wrote:

> this true RAS is a true rasta that does not get caught up in
> the folly & has LARGE sense for his own i*tation to stay far
> from it. does not draw in the riddim race & always speaks with
> a humble message with a blessed voice that is not ruff. what
> more can you ask from a rasta mon? praize H.I.M.! uplift^
February 27, 2006 03:13PM
There may be a good reason nobody's heard from him too much of late:
[www.suite101.com]

...I'm not drawing any conclusions, but apparently there was conflict between him and his mgmt. team (including the guy who wrote most of his material)...
February 27, 2006 10:26PM
Shiloh still there. Released at least 3 or 4 new tunes last year (Wasp Nest, Depth Of The Sea, Silent Rivers etc etc..) + coming strong this year with a crucial tune on the Judgement riddim (Special Delivery) with his "Crying For Freedom" tune ! Check the www.riseupshow.tk for more info...

A full CD is aslo announced with Digital B since 2 years now.
February 27, 2006 11:29PM
A prerelease of Ras Shiloh can be heard this week at:

[www.ireggae.com]

along with many others prereleases from some well known and not so well known,
I thoroughly enjoyed this show! Give thanks, Daniel!

One Love,
Anna
a
February 28, 2006 04:17AM
no one complains that he's fakin jamaican like they do gentleman. i guess if you have more melanin you can get the free patois pass. as far as i know he's just a yankee yout who grew up in a carib neighborhood. that was what i read once. if i'm wrong i'm wrong, but if its so, it seems odd to not see both as an affect. a
February 28, 2006 05:42AM
(including the guy who wrote most of his material)...

Just to be clear, it's not like Shiloh wasn't giving credit to Knotty B. for writing alot of the lyrics on Ras Shiloh and Idrens Chant, Knotty B. sings 1/3 of the songs on that album.
March 21, 2006 03:22PM
we miss u brotherman. where u@.?i ve been searching allover the internet for u let us know where ur next show gonna be?
March 21, 2006 04:28PM
Author: treez (---.anixter.com)
Date: 02-28-06 05:42

(including the guy who wrote most of his material)...

Just to be clear, it's not like Shiloh wasn't giving credit to Knotty B. for writing alot of the lyrics on Ras Shiloh and Idrens Chant, Knotty B. sings 1/3 of the songs on that album.

credit an money are two diffrent things.........
spoke to the mother of little shiloh couple of months ago an says he'as living in florida.....
one love kalapana
LoriI
March 21, 2006 09:32PM
Ras Shilo is one of the most irie bredda's around. We wanted to try to get him at the Northwest Reggae Fest....but time.. and things....it didn't happen.
He is an angel and his voice is one of a kind. I had the pleasure of meeting and doing works with him inna 2000....Along with meeting his wife and first born.
This man is going to come through Strong when he's ready.
..aside from any mgmt. #ull ##it, this bredren is tue and REAL Rasta MAN!!!!!!!!
I have the most IRIE LIVE recording inna Eugene 2000 ,and I still remember the vibes of that show. Look Forward to Ras Shilo inna the future!!
Big Up Everytime
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login