Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just curious

Posted by fourtwentyplenty 
Just curious
April 23, 2004 03:38PM
I see some of you guys are always here everyday. What do you guys do that allows you so much time during the day to devote to the board?
Re: Just curious
April 23, 2004 03:40PM
I'm a live-in/skills trainer for a disabled man. my days (between10-5) are usually open

Michael
April 23, 2004 03:54PM
i* watch i* youth all dey long like a parent should(daycare system is a bad joke) dis allowz i* to keep up with i* internet communication among many other tingz around house &still have time to keep stepin' all over dis board @ a fare rate. so while iNi kidz are dancing to reggae(fo'real no joke radio here)in living room or fenced back yard i* can keep moniter check upz solid. JaH*LuV
flip
April 23, 2004 04:11PM
I pretty much only check the board when i am at work...we have a high speed connection so it's easy.....
April 23, 2004 04:25PM
at "work" mostly.
April 23, 2004 04:28PM
I'm in the same boat as you Jahmeek. I'm not working right now due to injury so I stay home with my two kids too. Maybe you'll get the same bs that I got about not being a real man taking care of my family by working. Hey if you can stay home on the boat and keep afloat, who cares? Are you coming to the fest alone or with the youths?

What kind of work do you do flip?

fourtwentyplenty
April 23, 2004 04:28PM
work. i use the internet to keep my sanity in a stressfull job. it might explain if i get snippy.
jjlab3
April 23, 2004 04:49PM
"It's called a bum Jules."
ODB
April 23, 2004 04:50PM
THIS MESSAGE BOARD GOT MY INTERNET TAKEN AWAY AT WORK. JEALOUSY SUCKS.
April 23, 2004 06:55PM
-will+ bring youth plenty to serria but nah sure on who & how many so far. itez*
April 26, 2004 09:31AM
Im in my Computer class every 2nd period and I Cheack this out every day untill the fest is in play

Happy Trails
April 26, 2004 09:48AM
I am work 8-5. I work at the front desk, so i have all the free time to check out the board...
Acacia
April 26, 2004 01:16PM
Me too Sislil, exactly.
April 26, 2004 04:22PM
I'm not ont he board as much as I was last year. Work is busy and I fit in homework between my daily duties att he office. I've got a 9-5er on school days and a 9-6er on other days. I sit in front of the computer all day sad smiley So...it makes for a noce break to check the site and reason once in a while. I really need to get back into posting. Once it gets closer to the festival it's so fun to count down the days. I think it's 52 days...
April 26, 2004 07:12PM
I am broke, and other than work and the internet, am not affored much of a life.
April 26, 2004 10:14PM
I actually work at night (8-4:30), so I usually check-in in the morning when I'm winding down. Had to take this semester off (went back to school after 20 years!), to give more time for my artwork and my dog, but I can sympathize with ya Sister Jen! Hang in there...(I'm trying my best, how many days left...?)
April 27, 2004 01:08AM
No problem mi lion. Any library will do.I work- no, no, particapate in the festival to make sure mi fellow people of the world enjoy the weekend. i myself own my own businesses and i volunteer my efforts to the greater good of those in attendance. so bring a positive vibe and have fun. be good to each other and say "hi" to each person you encounter with a smile. most important, take the vibe with you when the celabration is over. jah love...
sillysquirt
May 21, 2004 04:09PM
I used to sit and write during my design class to everyone, but I have been out of the loop for a couple weeks, school is now over. I also write from the spa I work in as a massage therapist. But I am glad tobe back, school was stressing me out to my eyeballs. smiling smileyElijahDavidI wrote:

> No problem mi lion. Any library will do.I work- no, no,
> particapate in the festival to make sure mi fellow people of
> the world enjoy the weekend. i myself own my own businesses and
> i volunteer my efforts to the greater good of those in
> attendance. so bring a positive vibe and have fun. be good to
> each other and say "hi" to each person you encounter with a
> smile. most important, take the vibe with you when the
> celabration is over. jah love...
sillysquirt
May 21, 2004 04:10PM
sorry about the quote I don't know whose it is
15_Year_ROTR_Vet
May 21, 2004 04:20PM
I am on a computer with high speed access at least 10 - 12 hours a day. I manage a datacenter for the Man..........
May 21, 2004 05:25PM
I, like bun and sister jen, have much too much goin on during the day dealing with environmental law issues and it warms my soul to be able to dip in and out of a larger free thinking and diverse community when I get the chance...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login