Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

dub* the final frontier

Posted by Jahmeek 
dub* the final frontier
April 26, 2004 08:13PM
so far no go but dis is not about dancehall problem dis time. it is about a dub artist? for the most part this festival has alwayz hosted some great dub artists compared to other overground summer festivalz in U.S..and for the most part it haz been mad professor eating cake @ serria for talk up. but dis year not even him so far or anyone else for dat matter. iz dar any hope dis year? for most people itz about dj in the dancehall ram but dis i*nah feel as much FAR i*. but insite control tower as i* high lite. i* ticket stub iz dub hungry with all these rootz fillin' the cup. DUB IT*
Re: dub* the final frontier
April 27, 2004 08:12PM
Ah - now I see what you were refering to Jahmeek, yes BRING DI DUB. This here is the only festival I know of to feature a seperate dancehall, which mek it ripe for some dubbing. Plug in the echo...
April 29, 2004 11:19PM
dub up the dancehall for @least one nite! dat iz all i* selfesh want! nuff delay*
April 29, 2004 11:28PM
Jah Warrior will control them thing.
April 30, 2004 01:20AM
did not kno steve mosco waz playin' but nice to tink so. -RASpects+
Stevo
April 30, 2004 06:04AM
+Shelter. Yes they will.
jb welda
April 30, 2004 04:26PM
its jah warrior shelter (etc) NOT steve mosco's jah warrior crew who will be at the show.

one love
jah bill
April 30, 2004 04:29PM
i didnt know there was a difference in jah warrior and jah warrior shelter. dub not really my thing, thoush i usually enjoy it in the right atmosphere.

whats the scoop on "shelter"?
jb welda
April 30, 2004 04:31PM
sf bay area business. from the east coast originally i believe and hooked up with rocker t unless i miss my guess.

whole other thing than jah warrior out of england.

one love
jah bill
April 30, 2004 04:33PM
thats kinda cheesy.
flip
April 30, 2004 05:00PM
Jah Warrior has some heavy S&#@$ cominh out of the UK......i originally thought he was going to be at SNWMF...that would be something to see....give me Jah warrior with Ranking Joe and Trinity in the Dancehall....maybe next year

i'm sure jah warrior shelter will be good......
April 30, 2004 05:49PM
steve moscow on keyz! u best get out of the shelter & listion! inspired bi* jah shaka himself. "jah warrior" recordz iz stepping all over weak heartz these dayz. also pick up A Selecta7souN system(R.A.W.#1792)dj dub demo CD from from iNi @ [www.jahmeekproductions.com] . u will alwayz b sure to catch jah warrior version dar for a BIG sample or two. have been working with dis mazzive uk style for a few yearz now & only expect the worx to stronger in dis dis crucial time. i*tinue the pozitive dub vibration! itez*
Stevo
April 30, 2004 09:25PM
Jah Warrior Shelter....Right kinda place where "Jah Warrior" can take refuge from babylon system, and rest under the protection of Jah Vibes. We've been hearing sounds from this crew for a while now. Have seen them in effect in recent years @ SNWMF. Always a pleasure. Have heard some heavy plates from them too. Though I don't think they rally round that whole thing.
Irie Ites-
Stevo
April 30, 2004 09:38PM
-YES i*+ i* RASpect dem i*ya! rocker -T alwayz a BIG up in the i*'z house zeen. only problem i* have iz i* really had to tell over like 10 people already dat NO "jah Warrior" iz nah gonna play @ snwmf. dat in it self iz kinda a get stale. i* tink the shelter part getz sort of mis-repersented in many wayz including type post & simple conversationz if ya kno wha i* mean. so in i* point of veiw since i* am working on promo worx for steve moscow in the u.s.a.. itz a must dat i* shall alwayz mention the two @ almost all timez to keep it real for the mazzive. peace n' dub luv*
jb welda
April 30, 2004 09:41PM
jahmeek try to get the guys name right, its steve MOSCO not "moscow". since you always seem to champion him you should at least get the name correct.

one love
jah bill
April 30, 2004 09:47PM
-id figure u to be on the typo bandwagon first hand but thanx for notice since alot of times i'll skip the proff read & just go seen >1LUV*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
jb welda
April 30, 2004 10:12PM
its *not* a typo when youve done it consistently, jahweek.

one love
jah bill
April 30, 2004 10:23PM
if u count your money like u count your typo's. id have to laugh. JAH* JAH*
Stevo
May 01, 2004 07:17AM
dub* the final frontier..................
May 01, 2004 08:15AM
-ever sure+
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login