Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bay Area Shows

Posted by G 
G
Bay Area Shows
November 04, 2003 08:58PM
Are there any good shows coming up in the Bay Area? Let me know what you know! trying to keep the feeling of summer vibes y'know.
nuff nice
Re: Bay Area Shows
November 06, 2003 02:58AM
yes, brotha g, dis weekend brotha ANDREW TOSH will be in santa cruz and berkeley performing da songs dat made his father da legend dat he is...dwoant miss dis PETER TOSH birthday celebration. nov.7 @catalyst in santa cruz and nov.8 @ashkenaz in berkeley all ages are welcome.
November 06, 2003 07:21PM
Here are some shows coming up in the next couple of weeks:

Nov. 13
Everton Blender & Jr. Kelly - Avalon Ballroom - S.F.

November 24
Pablo Moses - Moe's Alley - Santa Cruz

November 25
Mikey General & Lions of Israel - Moe's Alley - Santa Cruz

November 26
Mikey General & Lions of Israel - Oasis - Oakland
November 09, 2003 01:52AM
greetings folks,

regarding shows coming up, me and a few folks started a non-profit called UNITY AND LIFE YOUTH PROJECT INC.
we are throwing our first annual reggae and carribean music festival this coming JUNE 26TH AND 27TH 2004, the weekend after sierra nevada world music festival.
check these websites: www.dreadstock.com initial festival site, still working on full featured website and; www. unitylifeyouth.com non profit site.
to respect the management of MIDNITE, we cant make formal mention of them headlining show until deposits are paid and contracts signed, but our intentions are sincere to see these righteous rastas there.
we are working real hard to see this be a special show, i must give thanks and respect specifically to the folks on this message board, the folks who throw the SNWMF and ROTR festivals as they provided much inspiration for myself to decide to go on and do this festival, to consume my life for the next 9 months, and it has been an all good vibe...
everybody and anybody, please give feedback on what y'all want at the festival, i will try to make it all happen, for instance, a bro on this site was upset with the long beach show, every point he made regarding what they did wrong, we will not do, you CAN bring umbrellas and shade devices, we will utilize some parachute style shade zones as well, i am intent on making this as friendly and nice to the folks who come out to vibe. there also will be no bad vibe security issues and shakedown drama, trust this...
if i had it my way, there would be a roots reggae festival every weekend of the year. our primary goals are to fund non-profit to do some much needed work in vallejo, to employ and help perpetuate the reggae family and economy and to give some money towards the families of 2 young girls kidnapped in our town a few years back....
sincere for life and much respect, one love- john dillinger

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login