Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

rv hookups

Posted by joni 
rv hookups
April 28, 2004 03:36PM
We were told when we bought our tickets this year that the spaces for rv hookups were to be sold the first day. now I'm told they are sold out. does anyone know anything about it?
jb welda
Re: rv hookups
April 28, 2004 03:37PM
who is telling you this?

one love
jah bill
April 28, 2004 03:38PM
wondering i*self. without having to make a long distance call can anyone tell iNi if RV's can still be available for reserve & how many spaces are left if they are there? thanx*
April 28, 2004 03:47PM
i was told when we got our tickets on line through ticketmaster that rv hookups could only be got the first day, first come first serve. Then I saw in the news letter that rv hookups were sold out. I'm really not to happy cause I have medical needs and really need it. is there a number i can call to find out whats going on.
thanks joni
Acacia
April 28, 2004 03:47PM
I just got the newsletter from Daniel saying the RV hookups are all sold out.
April 28, 2004 03:58PM
do you know a phone number i can call for information.
April 28, 2004 04:14PM
all info on camping including rv and hookups is on the snwmf site <full rv hookup space can be reserved....> yet you believed ticketmaster?
phone number
April 28, 2004 04:15PM
does anyone out there have the phone number for the festival?

April 28, 2004 04:19PM
we first heard about snwmf through michael franti site. we are very big fans of his and didnt even go to the site tell after we got the tickets. and even on the site it is not clear about the hookups. peace joni
jb welda
April 28, 2004 04:20PM

Full RV hookup space can be reserved through Mail Order. Full RV Hookups are $150. Reservations can be made by sending a $75 non-refundable deposit of $75 (or the entire amount). Balance due at the gate.
Click here for RV Reservation Form

however in all fairness, on the same page it says, in large type:

Camping is Paid Separately
at the Gate - It is not included in the 3 Day Music Ticket Price.

Camping Rates:
Car/SUV - $30.00
Bus/RV - $100.00
RV w/ Hookup - $150.00

which might imply that rv w/ hookup is paid at the gate. maybe the rv without hookup space is still available?

what the large print giveth, the small print taketh away.

dont know why ticketmaster would tell you that, but then again its ticketmaster.

hold tight, i will check into this.

one love
jah bill
Acacia
April 28, 2004 04:22PM
There is still RV space, just no more hookups.
April 28, 2004 04:29PM
thank you so much for the info. i'm really grtaeful. it was unclear in the site. i really hope i'm not coming across as a jurk. We just didn't understand the site info.and really would like to find out the right information on hookups.
stay human
joni
jb welda
April 28, 2004 04:38PM
well it looks like (from what the newsletter supposedly says) the hookups are gone.

but from above, non-hookup rv space is available at the gate.

let me know (via a post here) if this info is sufficient (eg: youre cool with an rv space but no hookup, on first come first served basis at the gate).

one love
jah bill
April 28, 2004 04:47PM
well i really would like to have rv hookups, and if there is any way to get on a list if there are any canclations for hookups. I am willing to pay in full now. Is there a phone number i can call to talk to a human?
stay human
joni
jb welda
April 28, 2004 04:53PM
you might suspect that since im not supplying a phone number after numerous requests that its not forthcoming.

i will check into the cancellation list thing but i doubt there will be such a thing, and i or someone more in a position to help you will get back to you via your email address that im assuming is valid.

one love
jah bill
April 28, 2004 04:56PM
thank you very much, yes my email is valid. peace joni
April 29, 2004 06:20AM
they probably are all sold out i paid 75 to reserve mine and got a number.and hopefully when i come to the show no ones in it hehe. but i noticed last year they go pretty fast but there is an open area that they park buses in and rv's that dont need hook ups. i realize your wanting a hook up hopefully everything will work out for you .
April 29, 2004 11:05AM
Hi,

Just found out about the festival, and I can't wait. Was about to send in my cash for the RV reservation and check out the message board. Are they really sold out? Any word on the RV hookup status?!? Any feedback would really really help.
Thx!!! Rudy

Acacia
April 29, 2004 11:34AM
Yes, the hookups are all sold out. That's that.
jb welda
April 29, 2004 12:10PM
(916) 777-5550 for info. you might get lucky.

i was hesitant to post this number yesterday but its on all the posters and i believe it will be on the website soon.

one love
jah bill
April 29, 2004 01:26PM
Thanks for the responses!!!
FYI...I wrote to the festival (Snwmf@aol.com) and they were cool enough to get back to me. They DO have a FEW left! Below is their response....hope it helps out!
Hoping June gets here soon!!!!
RUDY
--------------------

We are "sold out" but there are a couple left. If you send a deposit check
soon, you may get one of them, but we can't guarantee it. If you do not get
one of the full hookups, you can still bring your RV and camp in it, but you
just won't have the hookups. There is water in the campground, and there are
both real bathrooms and port-a-loos for your use. If you wish to try for one of
the last spaces, print out the form from the Camping page of the website, and
send a check or MO for $75 (half the price of the hook up space - the balance
you pay at the gate) to the following address:

SNWMF
PO Box 208
Ryde, CA 95680
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login