Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is it just me...?

Posted by zana 
zana
Is it just me...?
February 03, 2004 09:52AM
But I'm already getting really excited about SNWMF. It is almost 5 month away but I can't wait. Live reggae in the summer, can't beat it.
sisterlil
Re: Is it just me...?
February 03, 2004 10:29AM
We can't stop thinking and talking about it.. I just sent my money in for our tix's.
Peace and love,
sisterlil
February 04, 2004 07:15AM
And I just made plane reservations from Florida. Wouldn't miss SNWMF for the world! Peace, love & music.
February 04, 2004 08:44AM
what airport do you fly into?
February 04, 2004 09:31AM
i just made my resevations too! and rented a car, Etc..
this will be my 3rd year and I can't wait.
I'am flying into Sac on wed. the 16th.

peace

Michael
February 04, 2004 11:05AM
I fly into Sacramento too - rent a car and drive up to Angels Camp. It's a beautiful drive and I'm always soooooo excited about meeting up with old friends and hearing great music.
February 04, 2004 07:19PM
just gonna drive from Houston town. Maybe solo
February 05, 2004 11:08AM
Mon, I'm so happy I can't contain myself! I mean Femi Kuti is coming back! I havn't seen them in over a year. The year before last I tour with them from San Francisco to LA on their bus and I just had the best time. It will be like seeing family again. I know they have a few new members, like the drummer and some of the dancers. The guitar player and I have been friends now for three years. It will be so nice to see him again! Of course I look forward to seeing all the other groups and just hanging out with my friends. I just have to be more careful of the sun and the herb. I don't want to pass out again well watching one of my favorite groups. I also have to make sure to drink plenty of water. This will be my last year because I'm leaving the country for a few years, so i have to make it to this event and RTOR and of course Montrey if they are having it this year.
I'm sure I will see everyone there!

Tchuz!
Iyainha
jahlaalaa
February 05, 2004 12:41PM
what country are you going to?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login