Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

23rd International Reggae & World Music Awards

Posted by Kufunya 
23rd International Reggae & World Music Awards
April 29, 2004 03:39PM
Greetings to all Fans, Entertainment Journalist / Reporters & Radio Personalities.
I pray that all is well with your love ones both near and far.
As you may know that next weekend is a very big weekend for Reggae & World Music on May 9th , 2004 the 23rd International Reggae & World Music Awards / Concert takes place, and VP Records Event on May 8th @ Radio City Hall, so you best to put on your best dress and dancing shoes cause NYC will be dropping nuff Roots & Culture- Drum & Base and Dancehall vibes.
Check It!!!!

Note: Midnite will be in NYC on June 15th @ SOBs Dropping Nuff Word Sound & Power with the Celebration of 2 Powerful CD releases and the first Ever Vinyl Release!!
So spead the word- Tickets are moving like the speed of JAH Light!!!

Best
kufunya

Date: May 9th, 2004 Awards / Concert Extravaganza

Time: 6:00p.m. VIP Reception
8:00 p.m. Awards & Concert

115th Street and Broadway,
New York, NY

Event: Martin's Inter-Culture Association with Upscale Magazine- Air Jamaica- African Spectrum Presents the 23rd Annual International World & Reggae Music Awards/ Concert Event

The International Reggae and World Music Awards produced annually by Martin's Inter-Culture to honor the very best in Reggae, World Beat, Hiphop & Reggaeton Music with the staging of this popular event.

Nominees for 23rd Annual Awards event include
Sean Paul,Busta Rhymes, Peter Gabriel,Lucky Dube,Elephant Man, 50 Cent, Outkast,Fabolous, Black Eye Peas,Queen Ivy and more!

Confirmed Attending Nominees to date are Artists
BEENIE MAN· MORGAN HERITAGE·TOK· CARLENE DAVIS·SHAGGY .
ELEPHANT MAN and more Top Recording Artists to be announced.

******Confirmed Artists Performances Include
LADY SAW, LUCIANO, VYBZ CARTEL, SANCHEZ, ELEPHANT MAN
BUNJI GARLIN ,CALYPSO ROSE, HALF PINT , RICHIE STEPHENS, DYCR, MICKEY GENERAL, SOUKOUS STARS, HAI REZOLUTION , DEAN FRASER , DERRICK BARNETT and the ALL STAR BAND

The nominees for the International Reggae and World Music Awards are determined by music industry professionals and Martin's Inter Culture executive and affiliates worldwide.

Ticketmaster 212-307-7171 or [www.ticketmaster.com]. Website:[www.internationalmusicawards.com]

Contact: Kufunya / Big Sis Entertainment -Kufunya@aol.com or 917-450-8854
A C McLean / ACM-PR 312- 373-1778 acm@acmpr.com

Music Is A Force Loved By The World & Beyond
Re: 23rd International Reggae & World Music Awards
April 30, 2004 03:18PM
Big Up MIDNITE and the St. Croix MASSIVE
Re: 23rd International Reggae & World Music Awards
May 10, 2004 02:24PM
I'm looking for reviews on the 23rd International Reggae and; World Music Awards. My company www.advanaudio.com did the sound, stage, and lights for that show latnight. If you can help me out please let me know
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login