Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

JAH Rasta Far i*

Posted by Jahmeek 
JAH Rasta Far i*
May 03, 2004 10:09PM
nice up all the sunz & dawta'z of tha most high JAH Rasta Far i*. i* tink a group prayer iz in order on friday & or sattaday for late comerz. any i*dren who feel the pozitive + vibration living in dis crucial time & R' nah buzy to give some effert on the UNITY mission. letz get together & organize a little short gathering for the mazzive to witness & reason with. please feel free to contact iNi(yes i* e-mail iz for real). bring sum insite , your favorite psalm & any other great ideas together for a irie moment @SNWMF 2004*. >forward^ the RASpect for H.I.M. & his teachingz. summer itez*
Re: JAH Rasta Far i*
May 04, 2004 08:45AM
Blessed Love! Let InI come together in thanks and praises unto H.I.M. the solid foundation, bringing forth our sovereign nation and the positive vibration of this massive situation! Positive idea, may the masses be blessed with motivation to move this one forward. One Love.
May 09, 2004 08:21AM
Rising to higher Ites. Perhaps on this blessed day the energy will be right to get positivity flowing. I don't overstand why posts about people's choices in life get over 100 replies and a concious call to rise up in celebration of this blessed occassion and honor the Most High gets one response. Jah Bless. Keep the roots strong.

Post Edited (05-11-04 07:51)
Man E. Countires
May 09, 2004 09:22AM
Raspect the King and Most High Jah Rastafari, Priest in the Order of Melchezidek Yashua, Light of the World that walks in flesh, but is not of the flesh. Praise him for everything that is Good.

Read Psalms 82:6
May 09, 2004 03:39PM
Greetings bredrins & sistrins... Glory be unto Jah the Father, Jah the Son, Jah the Holy One of Creation... King Selassie I... I & I & I & I fulfillment of Jah Prophecy... Rastafari live forivermore... He's the Almighty. How good & pleasant it is for I & I & I & I to dwell together in a positive & good meditation.

I hope you can find a way of larging up all positive & good minds into some meditation... Jah love that... RastafarI bless the I ! Jah Rule...

Hail HIM
May 10, 2004 12:37AM
Truly blessed... However I can be of help, let me know... I am feeling the need for gathering crucial in this time and Sierra Nevada is a perfect event for the coming together of InI. UNITY Mission winking smiley
Hail Jah RasTafarI
May 10, 2004 07:37AM
RastaFarI Calling. The vibration is rising. Who knows of a place to organize this blessed honoring unto H.I.M. Let's generate some ideas.
Thanks and Praises. Forward.
May 10, 2004 01:17PM
Blessed Love and Light in HIM-
Master I and Creator I of all things-----

OK- bredren and sistren UNITE! Let all the Idren of JAH come forward and stand in humble prayer and solid unity.
A serious reasoning is in order at the festy! I will make a call for the sistren to gather in front of main stage. Let another one decide the time as I don't have the time lines......let the sistren have the time for gathering in solidarity as the bredren look on.
Let the sistren true to HIM in this forum come forward with signs and other outwardly declarations of faith. Let the women bring some groundation as InI stand in obidience unto the faith and the Almighty JAH in the sight of all ones at snwmf.
What shall the sistren proclaim?????
Let InI fly the flag and demonstrate humble obiedence and faithfullness, modesty and UPRIGHTNESS. Come as one would unto the feet of HIM...clothed modestly and locks covered in humility.
Sistren- make the time for this set and I sistren will work on flyers to pass out to other sistren at the festy.
Blessed an glorious works ahead......
Sis April Joseph Ijenmama wrote:

> RastaFarI Calling. The vibration is rising. Who knows of a
> place to organize this blessed honoring unto H.I.M. Let's
> generate some ideas.
> Thanks and Praises. Forward.
May 10, 2004 06:54PM
Blessed! Give thanks sis April for coming forward with organization. Let InI start the reasoning for this gathering of InI Rastafari... where I am needed I will forward... Yes I let the sistren come forward as we would unto His Majesty, Empress Menen Order.
Sistren hailing from CA.. let InI reason in unity. Organize and centralize.

Here are the performers for Friday night:
[www.snwmf.com]

I will be frequenting this post for the forward movement...
Blessed Love
May 10, 2004 08:31PM
Maybe InI RasTafarI Hailing sistren can have a moonlight gathering on Thursday night before the show---- then early am friday InI forward through the gates and set up camping in Inity. How good and how pleasent it is for InI bredren and sistren to dwell together in love!
Then the show will be soooooo irie in the grounation camp.
Oh I heart is glad just InVisoning this year. Let us merge this snwmf show with the Haile Sisters Int...
Remember, I mansion has a fat school bus that can help....
then InI sistren can hold a gathering at main stage maybe Sat mid afternoon?
Soon come InI should have a 'plan' so InI sistren can get on with making all the butter......mmmmm
Blessed,
Sis April Jospeh I
May 11, 2004 08:36AM
Blessed Love,
What can I do to help?

ISis April wrote:

> Maybe InI RasTafarI Hailing sistren can have a moonlight
> gathering on Thursday night before the show----
Is there a beautiful place around Angels Camp to gather on Thursday I family is coming from Arizona and are not familiar with the area.
> Inity.
> Oh I heart is glad just InVisoning this year. Let us merge
> this snwmf show with the Haile Sisters Int.....
I feel it rising and I give thanks Sis April and Sis MenenI for the positive energy moving this forward.
>Sat mid afternoon?
Sounds positive. Perhaps around Queen Dezarie's set so InI Sistren can feel the positive vibes of a concious Sistren singing words of praise.
> Sounds like InI have a 'plan'
I give thanks for the organization.
so InI sistren can get on with making all the butter......mmmmm
and all the other goods InI Queens have been blessed by the Almighty to make with InI clean hands and heart.
Blessed love and strength,
Jennifer

Post Edited (05-11-04 08:37)
May 11, 2004 01:52PM
I have found that the best spot to camp is behind the main stage, where it is flat. It's very easy to enter the gates of the festival from there as well the vibes are more mellow and not so many drinking partying vibes. Dezarie is playing Friday night.. I would love to forward early but I don't yet know if it is possible to arrive Thursday night as things get tough when taking time off work and all.. Sis April, the i has a bus? That is good so InI can have a monument to meet at.. if the I will be forwarding early then getting a spot in the back of the stage area should not be a problem, although I think it's in pretty high demand as it has been full everytime I've gone but then I have been blessed to find just one camping spot open. It will be so blessed for InI Rastafari to dwell in unity!!

Let us merge the SNWMF with the Haile Sistren Intl.. that sounds blessed. I am hailing from the Bay Area so let InI keep the communication forwarding.

Blessed Love
May 11, 2004 02:09PM
How about a tabernacle (shabbat) chant and sing for the sistren on Friday right before sundown and before Dezarie come forward????
Maybe some bredren can hit the drums and InI sistren can decide some yhants/hymns to praise???
Sistren, email I privately at davispraiseHIM@yahoo.com so the I's may exchange ####
Yes I sistren, I will see if the bus can park behind mainstage.
Isistren am working on some simple flyers.....let InI exchange info so I can mail some flyers for the I's to post around their regions.
Blessed Love and Liht in HIM,
Sis April Joseph I
ARI
May 11, 2004 03:13PM
HI THERE.MY FAVORITE PSALM IS- PSALM 23 ,A PSALM OF DAVID- IN THE OLD TESTIMENT OF THE HOLY BOOK.IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THIS PSALM THAT DOES NOT, PLEASE EMAIL ME BY PRESSING ARI ABOVE MY MESSAGE.THANK YOU.MAY GOD BLESS US ALL, EVERYONE IN UNITY IN PEACE IN LOVE.ONE LOVE.

LOVE N PEACE,

*<<<<<ARI>>>>*
May 12, 2004 02:45PM
Psalm 23
1 The LORD Jah RastafarI is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD Jah RastafarI for ever.

Give thanks sis!
May 12, 2004 03:32PM
As the New Jerusalem Bible say:
Psalms 23

YAHWEH is I sheperd, I lack nothing.
In grassy meadows he lets I lie
By tranquil streams he leads I to restore I Spirit
He guides I in paths of saving justice
as befits HIS Hola Name

Even were I to walk in a ravine as dark as death I should fear no danger, for HE is at I side
Your Staff and Your crook are there to soothe I

You prepare a table for I
under the eyes of I enemires;
You annoint I head with oil;
I cups brimeth over

Kindness and faithfull love pursues I every day of I life
I make I home in the house of YAHWEH for all time to come.
what?
May 12, 2004 04:12PM
Why did Selassie deny being God if he was/is God? Did he lie? Why did he not do what he promised upon his return if he was/is God? Why did he sin if he was/is God? Why do you believe in H.I.M. as God?

I can say without a doubt, it's not because the Bible you all speak of says this. Maybe through gross misinterpretation. Sure the Bible talks about the lion and the lamb, and His return, but it is not unclear exactly who they are referring to...Jesus Christ, the Messiah. Is there really any need for 2.

Is it because of what man tells you? Is it because God didn't call for a sufferer's dance massive. Is it because God is not white or black according to the Bible? Is it because you don't like what the Bible says? Is it because most men hate the name of Jesus? Why are all of you so afraid to call on the name you were commanded to call on? Why must you raise up your own new God that fits your own idea of Him? Is it because the oppressor claims Jesus as God?

waiting for Jesus-
Stevo
May 13, 2004 10:34AM
Let me first say that denying Sellassie I is the first step to never overstanding the fullness of this natural mystic (that brings forth the music that you obviously love). There is no way someone can convince you otherwise, to overstand u must come forward with an open heart... Rastafari cannot be studied, it must be overstood. InI are not waiting for any savior... no illussions. And know something, there will be no more Kings to sit on the throne of David, the throne has been sealed, there will be no more to be crowned King Of Kings Lord of Lords Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah. And with that said... who will fulfill your waiting if you are looking to match everything to the book of Revelations?

And ask yourself.. what is God? Who is God? AND where does God live?... I'll give u a clue.. some internal communication.

Who Feels it knows It...

Sellassie I lives and reigns in the hearts of all flesh.. JAH RasTafarI
ARI
May 14, 2004 02:28PM
stevo i believe on him 3 in 1 god almighty in jesus name but he is my lord so i refer to him as such.

love~~~ari*
jb welda
May 14, 2004 02:35PM
>waiting for Jesus-

much like waiting for godot, my friend.

one love
jah bill
May 14, 2004 03:30PM
Are you guys serious about believing Selassie is the mesiah?

Nuff Said
Norcaljahman
May 14, 2004 03:35PM
"religion is the opiate of the masses" and these folk are highly opiated.
May 14, 2004 09:44PM
Dirtweed> why must u gwan on two threads with same exact deceit? treachery is a simple crime even if u fite to not beleive in the all mighty who rules & reigns over all living tingz. the eye of the beholder iz a heavy job i*mon & your wall sure to crumble just like the cookie u tink so sweet. planting seeds of i*ration iz nah gonna mek u hurt any less. so gwan seen. iNi R all born to suffer. check it & live it upz! -RASpects+
May 15, 2004 11:42AM
"No man should question the faith of others for no man can judge the ways of God (Jah)" H.I.M.
May 15, 2004 05:58PM
Spirituality

The temple of the most high begins with the human body, which houses our life, essence of our existence. Africans are in bondage today because they approach spirituality through Religion provided by foreign invaders and conquerors. We must stop confusing religion and spirituality. Religion is a set of rules, regulations and rituals created by humans which were supposed to help people grow spiritually.

Due to human imperfection religion has become corrupt, political, divisive and a tool for power struggle. Spirituality is not theology or ideology. It is simply a way of life, pure and original as was given by the Most High. Spirituality is a network linking us to the Most High, the universe and each other. As the essence of our existence it embodies our culture, true identity, nationhood and destiny. A people without a nation they can really call their own is a people without a soul. Africa is our nation and is in spiritual and physical bondage because her leaders are turning to outside forces for solutions to African problems when everything Africa needs is within her. When African righteous people come together, the world will come together. This is our divine destiny.

Words of RasTafarI
May 15, 2004 09:49PM
Why does this fool have Jah in his name while dissing the believers in Rastafari? Wolves in sheep's clothing indeed.
May 15, 2004 11:08PM
Chimino+ im pretty sure the only reason u must lip i* iz because i* rip your dirty dancehall bamba to shredz. so gwan ya kno. i* have no fear of the wicked mon. itez*
May 15, 2004 11:38PM
JAHMEEK---

I was referring to "norcaljahman", who stated "Are you guys serious about believing Selassie is the mesiah? Nuff Said Norcaljahman". Which is funny, because his statement leaves plenty more to be said.

Sorry for the confusion, you are cool with me.
Peace
May 15, 2004 11:39PM
no problemo senior' -RASpects
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login