Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unity Sound USA

Posted by mattunity 
Unity Sound USA
May 04, 2004 11:32PM
Greetings and love,

Just found this nice and active board. My name is Matt, I am from Unity Sound in New York, a roots and culture studio/label/sound/publisher. We are planning on coming out to the Sierra Nevada festival this year to see what the legendary festival is all about - have never been out to it..

Is anyone on this list from the New York area that knows of a cheapest public transportation out to CA???

Nice to see the big lineup - I have been listening to Spearhead a lot lately - Don Carlos, Linval, Horace Andy, etc.. all famous and classic artists who I have not been able to see live yet.. Am very excited..!

Just wanted to write a quick note and big up the group and the festival..

One love - UNITY!

peace
matt

[www.unitysound.com]

'Rise above dreams and loiter not - open to truth your mind
Live in Righteousness - and you, eternal bliss will find'

[www.unitysound.com]
Re: Unity Sound USA
May 04, 2004 11:35PM
nice upz! UNITY SOUND everytime! az for az Selecta7souN system(R.A.W.#1792*) iz concerned the i* iz americaz dub leader in the current! -nuff RASpects+
Stevo
May 04, 2004 11:58PM
Matt-
Wish you were bringing the sound with you. I hope you enjoy the NorCal vibes. You should find out about next year, if you're willing to come this far and play. We would love to have you elevate the vibes. I've been enjoying "Red Lights". Heavyweight biz. Maximum Respects.
Irie Ites-
Stevo
May 05, 2004 04:11AM
blessings and love jahmeek.... the AZ ruler.... just got your latest demo CD's in the mail... thanks again for biggin us up out there. It is an privilage to be included in your set.. big up top ranking Selecta7Soun system!

peace- matt

[www.unitysound.com]

[www.unitysound.com]
May 05, 2004 04:13AM

Steveo, Thanks for the comments on Red Lights, there is a new dubcreator single out on our label (only in Japan right now), 7" single called "Jah Garden" featuring Madu on vocals.. If you or any others that catch this message would like a copy, e-mail and we could work something out...

also, YOu know unity sound would be honored to play SNWMF.. Anytime, and for very cheap.... not sure we could bring the whole sound that far on short notice, but with a whole years planning, anything is possible...! What type of setting are the soundsystems given at the SNWMF? some like downbeat, etc on the main stage while others in a tent or side stage?? just curious...

Since we do own a generator, maybe we could get going with a late night dubwise, year 5000 style, campground set??? U in jahmeek?? :-)

peace
matt

[www.unitysound.com]

[www.unitysound.com]
May 05, 2004 04:32AM
YES i*> iNi giv+ mighty thanx every time. inspiration the i* bring to the controlz down here in the sand pit zeen. nice up the UNITY everytime with nuff RASpects to ya worx. have some new cd'z already hittin' the dub mazzive & just cant wait for some mo'sound come'in from the i*. more of a privilage here, ya kno*. or should i* seh honer. >1LUV*+*+*+*+*+*+*+ [www.jahmeekproductions.com]
May 06, 2004 05:31AM
MATTUNITY... I'll be heading that way the weekend of May 27th thru June 1st.. what are the vibes? I'll be visiting my sistren in Boston and we want to check the vibes in Brooklyn and Manhattan.. any suggestions?
Give thanks
May 06, 2004 06:11AM
greetings sis,
check [www.easystar.com]

a good site for info... am sure there will be a dub party goin on too.. (isn't that a holiday weekend?).

Shoot me an e-mail: mattunitysound@yahoo.com

[www.unitysound.com]

[www.unitysound.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login