Advanced

Just Added: Hamsa Lila

Posted by Daniel 
Just Added: Hamsa Lila
May 05, 2004 01:52AM
;-)
Re: Just Added: Hamsa Lila
May 05, 2004 03:12AM
i* really kno nothing about dis group what so ever besides what dis website tells i*. dey give i* dat unrule'in gypsy vibe(their not gonna play with snakes are dey?). can anybody tell iNi a little more about dis odd addition? just curious. -RASpects+
JUAN LOVE
May 05, 2004 03:53AM
they played last year too but didnt catch the act. dont think they play with snakes though(ha ha) i guess theirs gotta be something for every one rite. one love-juan love
May 05, 2004 03:58AM
no dis-respects i*dren. just wondering about the difference dat caught the i*. i*mentioned snakes because their iz a group in AZ. dat lookz just like dem(but probley soundz differnt)& dey play with snakes & drumz backed by danceing. >forward^
Zana
May 05, 2004 04:45AM
I LOVED Hamsa Lila's show last year. Absolutely fantastic! I bought their album too. They don't play with snakes but they do have some dancing in parts of their show. They are excellent performers and musicians. I like to think of their music as earthy beats (natural instruments) with trance grooves. If you go to their website you can hear their music for yourself. [www.hamsalila.com]
Thanks SNWMF for adding them!!! PLEASE don't have them play the same time as a major headliner though. Thanks!
May 05, 2004 05:15AM
thanx for info. -RASpects+
tb
May 05, 2004 05:55PM
i saw the show last year and thought that it was quite interesting and cool
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login