Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

which band/which stage?

Posted by Zana 
Zana
which band/which stage?
May 05, 2004 05:05AM
When will that info be posted? I'll need time to make the appropriate desisions on which stage to be at. Thanks!
Re: which band/which stage?
May 05, 2004 07:10PM
Thats a tuff question, im sure all will be well though

Happy Trails
May 05, 2004 07:28PM
The lineup by day was posted about 2 weeks ago, so that people who wanted to see one or two artists could purchase individual tickets for that day.

The stage postings will happen sometime in early June. In light of the fact that the stages are only about 3 minutes apart, that should give everyone enough time to make "the appropriate desisions" as to which stage to be at. As a child of the 60's, I'm still stuck at the "Be here now" stage of life.....
May 05, 2004 07:43PM
lol yes

Happy Trails
jb welda
May 05, 2004 07:51PM
well what i do is obsess over it for a couple months, write detailed schedules, revise them as i listen to samples and as the stages of the moon pass, come up with a final version, post it on my website www.isweartogoditwasntme.com so i can access it on my laptop, print out copies to distribute to all my friends.

then i leave all that crap (including the laptop) at home and go where i want when i feel like it.

hope that helps.

one love
jah bill
Zana
May 06, 2004 12:26AM
jah bill, U too!! wow, and I thought I was the ONLY one who did that!

I don't want to miss Hamsa Lila's show but if, say, Midnite is playing at the same time, then I must go to where the phases of the moon point me too. =)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login