Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Warrior King

Posted by Jay North 
Warrior King
May 06, 2004 03:17AM
Anyone know where Warrior King will be on the west coast anytime soon?
Re: Warrior King
May 06, 2004 03:18AM
Well I know he will be at ROTR
May 06, 2004 03:22AM
I didn't see him on the roaster?
May 06, 2004 03:27AM
He will be at ROTR, backed by Detour Posse. Warrior King was a big hIt at SNWMF, but that was last year. I'm sure he will be asked to return to SNWMF in year's to come.

If you enjoyed Warrior King's vibes last year, then be sure to check for DEZARIE and IKAHBA on Friday night. If you miss it, don't say you weren't warned...
May 06, 2004 01:58PM
By the By I'm hoping to find a rider in my truck www.ToytruckMarketing.com
to help cover gas and camp fee's if you here of anyone leaving from ventura or SB needing a ride share sit. send em my way. Tanx
jb welda
May 06, 2004 04:06PM
its kind of a shame detour posse is going to be at snwmf only to back up gentleman (big up gentleman...hes one of the "most anticipated" in my book)...its too bad warrior king wont make a repeat appearance and use them as backup while they are available.

one love
jah bill
Adaria
May 06, 2004 04:19PM
And please don't forget the fabulous back up singer for The King at SNWMF 03, what was her name? I will be lobbying for a similar position for The Warrior at ROTR, and we shall see.
I just got back from two weeks in Jamaica......just wonderful.
How are all you lovely people?!
Peace, AAA
May 06, 2004 04:34PM
warrior king was outstanding at snwmf - and yes the back up singers were also outstanding. it looked like you were having so much fun.. is that you in the picture with warrior king on the "photos" site?? thankyou adaria
May 06, 2004 07:34PM
Warrior King speaks:" ya kno where muzak iz concerned & muzak impacts on people. it haz a great impact on people, ya kno. so all musican singerz should be careful of the words dey bring forward to the public, ya kno, ya kno wha i* mean? because it iz written in the proverb, ya kno. life inta power of the tonge, so read those proverbs & man-ative & kno the power of words, ya kno. can used to create & destroy, ya kno* diffentley" -taken from the Round Table 1-4-04 Jamaica FM106*
May 06, 2004 08:26PM
Warrior King was awsome at last years fest, Man such grate memmories.
Does anyone remember Medicine Drum,
Completly enjoyable and moving, sometimes I get to a point where i cant dance- only stand or sit and be entranced.

Happy Trails
The Gooch
May 07, 2004 02:50AM
Respect Man called Warrior King
May 07, 2004 03:50PM
Yes respect to Warrior King, I just wish he would bless us with more material. He hasn't done much since the Virtuous Woman LP & needs to keep his fans happy with some new works.
Bless
May 08, 2004 12:53PM
Greetings and Love,

I can tell you that there have been some "club" release if that's what you want to call them...by Warrior King. He has been working on a new album for a while now, but all good things take time. He and his Empress had a youth last December...so he is enjoying being a new father and has a busy schedule.
Warrior King is a wonderful, righteous and decent youth...i have alot of respect for him, not only as my bredren but as a performer as well. I really give thanks to know that there is an artist out there really living up Rastafari Livity. If you ever get to meet and reason with him....you will be blessed.
The Gooch
May 08, 2004 02:13PM
so there is a Warrior Prince out there somewhere....congrats Mr. King
The Gooch
May 08, 2004 02:14PM
Perhaps a Warrior Princess..................
May 08, 2004 06:43PM
Respect to Warrior King , Chimino he as put out quite a few 7" that don't appear on his LP, check the mellow riddim "Zulu Chant" quite a few other artist are on this as well, get Anthony B and Norris man along with Warrior King, nice session. Respect to Detour posse, lucky for me they are locals and I get to check them frequently.
ForwardZion
May 09, 2004 04:06AM
Thanks for the info all. Good to know the King is a family man as well. Looking forward to the album as it progresses.
respect
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login