Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

nuff RED EYE upon da place!

Posted by Jahmeek 
nuff RED EYE upon da place!
May 05, 2004 09:17PM
so who iz gonna blaze dis year!? iz gonna be Midnite when dey take the main stage daniel? everyone knoz Don Carlos gonna set it dat iz nothing new but iz Midnite stepping or wha? nice up tha vibez+ -RASpects+
Re: nuff RED EYE upon da place!
May 05, 2004 09:34PM
If by 'blaze' you are meaning shine bright with spirit and a fortitude of conviction that penetrates, then i would say midnite is everyblazing, whether on a 'stage' or not.

If by 'blaze' you are meaning to rise above all expectations and deliver the message to the people, then I would look to Dezarie and Ikahba.

If by 'blaze' you are meaning something else, then no.
May 05, 2004 09:37PM
blaze by meaning so hot dat dey must go to main stage because dar will nah be nuff room for the mazzive downover. -RASpects+
May 05, 2004 09:42PM
I think there is plenty of room at the village stage. As I recall, Midnite last year and Johnny Osbourne and Sugar the year before were probably the most 'ram', but even those were okay, and i kind of like the vibes there.....
May 05, 2004 09:49PM
nuff mention dis year! especialy after last west coast tour it @ higher itez* waz like many sawed through slumber when dis one lumber drop fell into the mainz. chatty about knockin' down the western wall! &CD'z selling like hot oil & dis one nah gonna mixx with the water dis time* RITE! -RASpects+
May 05, 2004 09:56PM
Midnite didn't want to play on the mainstage last year from what I have heard... Vaughn prefers to play at the little stage, he prefers to do more intimate shows.. But JAH knows InI need him on the main stage to make the message known!
Blessed
May 05, 2004 10:01PM
so i*ve heard meneni> but iNi gonna BIG dem up anywayz! JAH*LUV
May 05, 2004 10:02PM
I luv da village stage Johnny Osbourne Massive!!!!
May 05, 2004 10:05PM
And Bushman the year before that!!!
May 05, 2004 10:05PM
if your happy & you love it say rewind!
May 05, 2004 10:09PM
Let's not forget Dezarie and Ikahba will be on tour as well.. check for them June 14-16th in the BAY!
14th - SF
15th- SC
16th- Ashkenaz BERKELEY!!
Stevo
May 05, 2004 11:31PM
"dubplate playing in the Ghetto tonight.........we gonna rock it all night........ Sierra gonna rock it tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
May 06, 2004 02:18AM
Johnny Osbourne got so many tune it's not even funny.

"Lend me, oh lend me, lend me oh lend me....lend me the chopper let me choppa them down"
May 06, 2004 05:59AM
Im excited about seeing dezarie this year. ive been listening to her albums fya and gracious mama africa non stop. does any one have any information on other various artist albums i might find more music of hers on? I really feel this sistas music . i need more smiling smiley) blessings flow cali massive . p.s. remember martin campbell on the small stage he was jammin to. roots rock reggae smiling smiley
May 06, 2004 08:13AM
In addition to her two albums, she had one song on the Bambu Station - Talkin Roots Vol I album, one song on the I Grade Compilation "Weep Not" and 2 selections on the "Culturellennium Vol II" album. Most of these songs can be heard at [www.snwmf.com]

Deazrie also has a few selections on the Midnite album "Nemozian Rasta" album, but these songs also appear on Fya.
May 06, 2004 11:50AM
Yeah I have a mix done by "DJ Governor Lee" Called St croix massive with tracks from all sorts of artists from St. croix, one track from Dezarie called "Woah" or "Woe"... it's amazing.. as well as some from Vaughn of Midnite... the idren may be selling these mixes at the festival...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login