Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thrashin' the board!

Posted by Jahmeek 
thrashin' the board!
February 05, 2004 05:33PM
yes mi concious followers of sweet reggae music! this board has only had a week to already become another cyber trash talkin' bloodclot instrument of behavior. not that im surprised or anything but its still sad to know that people who might be standing or danceing next to iNi @ a uplifting gathering could shame like this before anything has even occured . opinions are very welcome, thats not the problem but when iNi quote crap about good peoples thats when it draws the line. i* myself have good thoughts & bad ones about artists & performers that i* might talk in person with my bredren & sistren but to post hate messages here is beyond the quality your rights as a reggae lover as far as im concerned. especially when i* can see clear as night that your works are all mouth & really never forward past a ticket stub. be honest yes* but try to have a passive reality so you dont spill your bad atitude on the publics eye. iNi need your help without the grump. this is a solid matter here. please dont shatter someone elses dreams of a great time from someone they might be looking forward to enjoy. ive seen these promoters working hard to accomplish goals far & beyond most other concerts. give a little thanks for that. not everyline or fest up can mek everyone happy. further more stateing personley ive never seen a perfect line in to zion without iNi prazeing JAH first & leaveing all the doom hype below the level. forward >1LUV*+*+*+*+*+*+*+ www.jahmeekproductions.com
Re: thrashin' the board!
February 06, 2004 08:18AM
respect,,,well said my bredren,Irie
jb welda
February 06, 2004 08:42AM
why is it that "haters" are always the ones to point fingers first? try to understand that people got opinions and this is one of the places they can express them.

if you dont mind, i will continue to give my opinion. maybe you need to make a meek board for yours.

one love
jah bill
February 06, 2004 08:59AM

nice one jb.. i hate people who call you a "hater" if you don't tell them how great their ideas are

ha ha ha
jb welda
Re: diggin' the board!
February 06, 2004 09:46AM
well solid, i dont think i phrased that first sentence correctly but i think you did get what i meant...those who call others "haters" are always pointing fingers just like, well, sorta HATERS! its a funny world innit?

one love
jah bill
February 06, 2004 09:50AM

no man i had you loud and clear on that!
flip
February 06, 2004 10:02AM
cyber trash talkin bloodclot instrument of behavior. that is a great line.
i've never been a big fan of message boards but i love this one. best place to get info on the festival and get insight into what other people into the fest think and listen to. there is still so much music out there that I don't even know about. personally i love the roots but there is more to the festival than just roots....
every board is going to have egghead posts. i can't stress about it. no matter what is said on the board i'll still be in angels camp (or wherever)every summer solstice.
one good thing i've got to say about reggae music, when it hits you you feel ok.
February 06, 2004 10:09AM

Too much talk and not enough Praising!!!!! No mentions of the MOST HIGH!!, he that hath brought us together for our love of music!! Consciousness & Upliftment we need and seek...Boom Blast! Lets not forget that even in our messages to our fellow bredren and sistren. We all have opinions, yes, but let's keep them positive and the vibes upful, and encourage others to do the same by not spreading or sparking negativity. Big up Jah Meek for your words of strength and wisdom. No space for the word, hate, here on this message board! More Love, Unity and Fire. Big up to those who are conscious, and seek conscious music in their lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 06, 2004 10:13AM
Thank you jah bill for taking the words out of my mouth.
jjlab3
February 06, 2004 10:16AM
What the heck is Jahmeek talking about? I love this board and think there is great dialogue and knowledge exchanged about reggae music. I have learned a lot about some less mainstream Reggae artists and the positivity of this baord gets me pumped to go to SNWMF for months.

Sure some people like certain artists more than others and there is honesty about no shows and the like. It is called free speech.

Besides this message baord has been really positive up till now.

Judge not Jahmeek , seen?
February 06, 2004 12:41PM
give thanx for your semi encouraged message of "positive?" thoughts but already steps ahead of ya because iNi have hosted many boards about reggae & the rasta movement in this crucial time through the years. but iNi can assure ya your not invited to our concious party so you can mash it up inna ill fashion. its so obvious the ones who are giving false fiyah were first to jump this bandwagon of finger pointing n' such by trying to dis-credit sheep education by word twisting n' such. as if a mocking bird is more righteous than a roaring lion. some can dish it out but cant take it as the old school saying flows. maybe if iNi was a small or tiny rudeboy wanna be my words of cleansing could be accepted. one thing i* would like to see is if your so solid in your action. mek a spoken word stage & stand up on shoutin' out your negative opinions & see how much love you recieve from the crowd. think about it iNi never mention any names you did. backing the heathen against the wall! >true love.......
February 06, 2004 12:46PM

save it, man

go preach to yourself
February 06, 2004 12:47PM
birds of a feather flock together. this is so easy. give iNi real callenge. been around long time on scene this is no match. dealt with many ugly ones so im well trained in reasoning mi bredren 7X77 JAH knows*
February 06, 2004 01:24PM
-yes flip+ your truth is reveiled with no confrontation between the i*. can assure ya that their no stress here. watch dem wicked laugh when there is no joke. just wanna mek a stand on the vibes from i* original calling, thats all. get up stand up & dont give up the fight !and further more i* never would i* ever quote against freedom of speech, just watch what you say in the house of the lord. always working for borderation melt down. no one tells it better than king selassie i* the first....... peace & love*
jjlab3
February 06, 2004 01:27PM
Thanks Jahmeek. That is the funniest thing I have heard all day. Do your thing and bask in your own self procalimed glory.

As you say you are light years ahead of us and all about positive. Go conquer lion.

I wish you the best on your journey.

Back to the music....
February 06, 2004 01:52PM
-jjlab3+ the time is now. iNi would not spend our minutes here if we did not like or love this board. plenty of ports to get info on reggae from the source without having to endure raw attitude so you can mek the judge forself. but if thats what you like your entitled to that with no doubt in my soul. judgement comes from the most high. some dont wanna accept that either. for instance Capleton made H.I.M. more famous useing more fiyah for the purification in his lyrics. nobody really complained to much their accept the battys, overwelmed sinners n' such. some even were mis lead thinking when he said more fiyah it was inna differnt sense. still dont know why some think fueling down on someone inparticular when they mean no harm is good. breaking anybodys feelings is never pretty. some choose to look away from it & thats alright aswell. on some days iNi would follow that too. but anyways im here to reason not blast others. thats why in my very first post i* never spoke of any"one" name. just a general post. was not to hard for i* on weeding dem in, ya kno.take another draw i*dren....... >1LUV*+*+*+*+*+*+*+ forward^
jjlab3
February 06, 2004 02:15PM
Jahmeek, I know my intellect is light years behind but I am not even sure what you are talking about anymore?

I liked Capleton's performance last year and thought it was one of the best of the festival. Said so on this board. But if we all liked vanilla there would be no chocolate. Feel me?

Can we please get back to talking in a positive yet honest way about our opinions and knowledge of reggae and SNWMF?

Thanks.
February 06, 2004 02:58PM
-jjlab3+ interesting taunting comparative response. im sorry if you do not overstand. maybe more reasoning could achive that. iNi assure ya that there are many that do overstand while others understand. catch me? there are many flavors in the rainbow to follow or lead. some independent while others straight orthadox, some 12 tribes & some bobo & so on. they all have there issue & opinions but dem nah conflict with other ras if they are true to the foundation. this original statment indirectly is all about the music im affraid to tell you. if you dont see the link it will come. now this is all about iNi defending our rights thats clear. if that is all their was no need for insults. many wolves in sheep clothing. iNi must beware. and their is nothing wrong with expressing concern for the influence that is being decieved. some come up with a top ten list while others slander along the way in the music scene. it is true there are many artists/bands that i* think are bad for reggae & some that give weak performance. to i* this objective is just another bloodclot rolling stone article & really there is not a good publication or analyst that would i*ver rize & be endorse by our full community with this manner. trust i*. never the less i* leave skill or rank bashing for privacy & dont try to spill it on the world. some like the ruffnecks while others are disgusted to the maxx. still not sure why ya think iNi philophesy is so far out. but then again im not to surprised when iNi see wickedness being praised. nice up JAH love with more fiyah! ites*
jjlab3
February 06, 2004 03:48PM
I am glad you are coming around to "overstanding". I knew we could do it. Tolerance of others opinions and exchange of knowledge is what this board is all about.

I don't pretend to know enough about every artist's message to be able to judge. I am aware of debate regarding certain artists "slackness" and questioning the values of artists who roast batty's with fiya, and the such. At the same time I work around reggae artists enough to know that some who are "slack" are very good people and some who "preach" righteousness and consciousness definitely do not practice it in their own lives. Talking about these issues is a small part the exchange on this board and has it's value. Personally I really enjoy the rythm and the feel of reggae music and try to not get to into those conversations.

Maybe it is just yor way of expressing yourself but your 1st post above seemed pretty strong using words like "bloodclot", "shattered dreams", "hate", when describing others. Words like that can make it difficult for others to "overstand" your point. But thankfully we are able to work through the words to get at the meaning.
February 06, 2004 06:08PM
yes* dem harsh words but truth n' roots all the way. bunning fiyah does not have a smile thats forsure. keep on moveing forward RASpects>
February 10, 2004 11:28PM
deep?
Confused
February 11, 2004 10:39AM
Dang, I thought Jahmeek was just posting a good message and the rest of you jump on him. Doing exactly the type of thing brought to attention in this post and yet you don't see it simply because you 'don't want to be preached at' and would rather make a rude comment about it. Whatever happened to if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?? Man.....
jjlab3
February 11, 2004 10:47AM
You are confused. Read my last post above. No one is jumping on anybody. Strong words can illicit a strong response. Everyone worked through it.

No need to stir it up again.
February 11, 2004 10:56PM
excellent point JJ,
I love this board because people are sharing often very different point of view and working through those point of view without callin' out each other's mamas!

Take note world!

blessed

michael
February 12, 2004 12:08PM
mercy, mercy, mercy! this one is new. -RASpects+
Goatfoot
February 15, 2004 06:46PM
Still love you all!!
February 17, 2004 11:20AM
123 you aint got nothin but short sentances seee
jj aint got nothing new to say
and meek ain't no freak cause everyone gots a right to speak
never point a finger cause bad vibes will always linger
behind in the dark
but let this reasoning be a spark
of light and reality
to one world unity
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login