Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Am I the only non-smoker on the board?

Posted by Chimino 
Am I the only non-smoker on the board?
May 06, 2004 11:30PM
I was an everyday ganja smoker for years, but gave it up. Hasn't dampened my enthusiasm for reggae music, obviously, despite the oft-intertwining of the two.
I also notice most people either talk about burning or have it in their name in some capacity.
Just curious :-)
You're the only jackass, certainly
May 07, 2004 05:18AM
Please quit taking up space here. Why would you want to spoil a meaningful dialogue? The majority of those posting here would not hesitate to admit that their lives were changed positively by reggae music. Face it, most of those here would place God, Family and Reggae as life's main priorities , though not necessarily ranked in that order.

I've read all your posts and not ONE has any relevance whatsoever to this particular forum. While Jahmeek and others get rallied for their comments, you sit there in plain view working from your little Orwellian guidebook. A respected festival like SN and its online forum deseve better than having to put up with a pathetic shill for the establishment and whatever pleasure you get from licking the soles of boots. Not everything is a political anecdote fitting neatly into your left right paradigm! Just admit it, your real name is 'wormwood'.

I say... Some Never Plant yet want to Reap,
Be careful, try to look before you leap;
Took a little walk from my Vineyard...
Now I'm all alone..
Re: Am I the only non-smoker on the board?
May 07, 2004 08:42AM
GSUM
sisterlil
May 07, 2004 09:03AM
Right on papaken !!!.
May 07, 2004 09:10AM
Oh please, there are posts here about food & drink, I merely made a fluff post about smoking as a means for light-hearted conversation. Stop taking yourselves so seriously! Bout left-right paradigm & Orwellian notebook...LOL
sisterlil
May 07, 2004 09:12AM
Chimino,
I was just joking.. have a great day..
Blessed.
May 07, 2004 09:15AM
Hi, SisLil...don't work too hard :-)
Bless
sisterlil
May 07, 2004 09:17AM
i working on it.... LOL
May 07, 2004 09:27AM
there is a request that appeared when you posted your post chimino. did you read it? can you be cool??
May 07, 2004 09:32AM
Damn chimino are you really that blind about smoking and sexuality and reggea.
I wish you light

Happy Trails
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login