Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Desperatley seeking Margeret !

Posted by Nikhil Sharon from India 
Nikhil Sharon from India
Desperatley seeking Margeret !
June 14, 2005 08:18AM
Hello there all my fello SNWMF SHOTTAS dem.

Today I bring you a note of great concern.

Margeret has not called home since departing Dakhur last week for Chiminos placew in Cali. My aunt Shikra and I have been calling long distance to the local authorities in Cali to track down our beloved Margeret. The police chief at downtown Angels Camp cannot assist us as he is on annual leave so as he can attend this years festival.

Chimino, what have you done with Margeret? She promised to call us long distance on the day she departed and we have not had a call. We are now in a terrible state of worry. I know the festival is looming and perhaps with all the excitment Margeret has just forgotten to call home. With this in mind can I ask all my SNWMF SHOTTAS to keep an eye out for her at the festival. Margeret has long black straight hair which is kn ee lenght. She is wearing a RED GOLD and PURPLE reggae dress which my Aunt Shikra kindly funded for her trip. Check Zana's tent or the immediate facinity as I understand that is where she is planning to be. For goodness sake, keep her away from that Dick Savage guy who posted here the other day.

If anybody has seen Margeret in the last 3 days please post back or even better call me long distance on +667 5564 8896 67399.

BIG UP ALL DI SNWMF SHOTTAS dem

Nikhil
Con Shoes Pill ot
Re: Desperatley seeking Margeret !
June 14, 2005 12:46PM
I HAVE MARGARET HOSTAGE HERE IN SHACK OUT IN CALIFORNIA HILLS...AS WITH MOVIES, DRIVE MONEY ($1m IN $100 NOTES) IN PICK UP VAN TO ME AND NO FUNNY BUSINESS...COME ALONE NIKHIL, AND REMEMBER NO FUNNY BUSINESS.... OR I SNWMF HER OUT
Nikhil Sharon from India
June 14, 2005 01:20PM
Calling Daniel and all TOP SHOTTAS immediatley.

Margeret has gone out of her way to attend this years festival as you will be aware. She was bribed by none other than Mr Chimino and now it appears she has been kidnapped and taken into the hills by a Mr Con Shoes Pill ot. Mr Con Shoes Pill ot has tried to mask his name but I can tell from the give away that the imposter is none other than "CONCIOUS PILOT".

I emplore you to send a task force of TOP SHOTTAS up to the hills to bring Margeret back to the festival safe and well. We have entrusted you with her safe keeping and now this happens. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Chimino, you are a horrible person, you tricked Margeret with false promises and now look what has happened. You took her out to dinner last night, all the while you were sceaming this plan with Mr. Con Shoes Pill ot . My aunt Shikra has rang interpol. Watch your back mister wanna be SHOTTA !!

Mr Con Shoes Pill ot, please have mercy on Margeret.

I am on route out of here tomorrow morning to head to Cali and get Margeret back and to see to it that you are charged accordingly. TOP SHOTTAS, look out for me tomorrow night (Cali time). I will be at Zana's tent. Please come and join my BOWCAT POSSIE so as we can head to the hills on our dual objective

1) Get Margeret back to SNWMF
2) Take out Mr Con Shoes Pill ot

BIG UP ALL THE SNWMF TOP SHOTTAS dem.

Nikhil the warrior !!
Corn Shoes Pill Pot
June 14, 2005 01:53PM
BACK OFF OR I SEND YOU ONE OF MARGARET'S TOENAILS IN THE MAIL NIKHIL!
REMEMBER, NO FUNNY BUSINESS...AND NONE FROM YOU SHOTTAS EITHER.....
June 14, 2005 02:33PM
back to the bhangra
June 14, 2005 04:37PM
Careful man! He believe's in NOTHING!
June 15, 2005 12:41PM
Nikhil - don't be too concerned my friend, I have alerted our esteemed governator - who has promised to take immediate action. He has plenty of experience in these situations, I have personally seen video documentation of what he is capable of.
Nikhil Sharon from India
June 15, 2005 01:09PM
Hello there Dubguy,

Thank you most sincerley for your kind offer. It is greatly appreciated. I am on the plane at the moment and am due into Cali this evening (your time). Dirtyweed has offered to pick me up and take me down to the Angels Camp facility. From there the plan is to round up the BOWCAT POSSIE (all are welcome) and head up into the hills to search out Margeret who has been kidnapped by Mr Concious Pilot. He has told me in a seperate email that he will leave bits of Margerets RED GOLD and PURPLE reggae dress tied to trees as clues. Ithought this was silly of him but there you go.

Our objective is twofold

1) Search and find Margeret
2) Destroy the infedel (Mr Councious Pilot)

I am confident in the BOWCAT POSSIE's abilty to carry out this mission successfully. Daniel has organised a special pass to Zana's tent upon our return from the hills where there will be refreshments and Ital laid on (whats ital btw?). He has told me however, that I must leave prior to the festival kicking off as I dont have a ticket. I dont care. I just want Margeret back.

You will recall that I was scared that Margeret may have been abducted by a Mr Dick Savage from down south USA. Well, Dick is not that bad afterall. He saw my plea on this wonderful forum and has kindly offered his services to our cause. He is now going to sit on the deck chair beside the portaloo's for the first day of the festival only where from that vantage point he is going to seek out and destroy the bandit called Chimino !. Dick tells me that he is going to give Chimino a welcome he wont forget in a hurry. Something about a new assh*le (whatever that implies)

So, until us troop's meet tonite at Zana's tent

GIDDY UP ALL DI SNWMF SHOOTAS DEM !!

Nikhil the warrior.
June 15, 2005 01:35PM
howzat ump for lbw ?
June 15, 2005 03:59PM

Post Edited (06-15-05 09:03)

Peace,
-RV
Jackie Pablo
June 15, 2005 05:10PM
The Posse Arrives..........................

zoki
June 15, 2005 06:13PM
I have really made a mistake by emailing Zana my picture. You see I AM going to SNWMF this week and I wanted to make sure she knew what I looked like.

She hasn't answered the email and I was wondering if it was because of the picture I sent her. Maybe I shouldn't have sent her such a 'casual' picture.
Fang Sheng
June 15, 2005 06:18PM
Acacia
June 15, 2005 06:54PM
Haha, I think I have seen a live performance by this group! At the Harvest festival in SF. It's just a craft fair but they had a group of men dancing in formation dressed in cowboy clothes and playin it up for the ladies smiling smiley

Most ridiculous thing I ever saw.
June 15, 2005 07:00PM
eww are thos the kid nappers i am right here
June 15, 2005 08:18PM
Nikhil, transfer 1,000,000 rupees to my Swiss bank account and Margaret will be on the first plane back to the land of Hindu & samosas, mmmmkay?

June 15, 2005 08:20PM
Haaaa...(lol) u done messed up now Nikhil.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login