[www.earthdance.org]

GG
Re: EARTHDANCE, anyone?
May 12, 2004 07:58PM
OH MY! I'm so there!
sisterlil
May 12, 2004 09:03PM
thank you for the great info.. I am wondering how long is the trip from Sacramento to Laytonville, CA .. Where is Laytonville???
Jah Bless
sisterlil
pale ryder
May 12, 2004 09:24PM
Laytonville is on HWY 101 just above Willits by about an hour or so. Very nice place...
sisterlil
May 12, 2004 10:08PM
That whole thing sounds like a blast. And not that far off from Sacamento..
Cool!!.
Thank you for posting it TV Man
RichiRich
May 12, 2004 10:14PM
Well someone forgot to say Willits is about 2 1/2 hours from Sacramento and laytonville is maybe another 50mins - 1 hour from Willits. Hope this doesn't change things,
pale ryder
May 12, 2004 10:22PM
echo echo
JUAN LOVE
May 12, 2004 10:25PM
ive been up that way a few times going to ft brag and its quite a mission even from yuba city. i like to think that going some place fun, theirs never an aventure too far. one love-juan love
Zana
May 12, 2004 11:50PM
I'm planning on going for SURE!! It is over a 3 hour drive from Sacramento but a nice drive though.
It looks like a BLAST!
TV MAN
May 12, 2004 11:52PM
It takes me about 2 hours from Santa Rosa - and that's with a rest break to have a soda pop.
sisterlil
May 12, 2004 11:53PM
3 hours is not bad. We went to a fest. in Quincy and it was like a 3 hour drive, it was a very nice drive..
May 13, 2004 12:23AM
Didn't get to go last year, but heard it was fun. Only complaint I heard was about the dust. Hope I can go this year. Be aware that it gets hot at that fest too.
sisterlil
May 13, 2004 12:25PM
At the Earthdance fest., it can get hot?????. Even in September???. No worries, the whole thing just sounds really irie. I'll be there.
TV MAN
May 13, 2004 01:14PM
Yes, it does get hot, and dusty even in sept., but there's a nice cool creek to swim in. There's also plenty of shade trees in the campground.
May 13, 2004 02:39PM
Greetings
Earthdance is one of the best low key festivals that end the summer season, it's like "Dead on the Creek" youth version as the have a late night jam tent, more cool vending (remember bartering is good) this is a global event on Sept, 18 they have events all over the place support Peace through one great earth-trance-dance-union. you can't miss this one!!
were still talking about this one,, Kicked major butt..
yea!!!!!! Festivaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Peace
Al

tb
May 13, 2004 02:45PM
this fest sounds pretty cool i think i man will be ckecking it out this year
sisterlil
May 13, 2004 03:51PM
I really want to go to this one.. Sounds great..
tv man
May 13, 2004 06:58PM
Yes, Black Oak Ranch is an ideal location for the festival - about 5 miles north of Laytonville, camping is free, and the staff is very friendly - for a totally hassle free experience. Lots of good vibes everywhere you look.
Zana
May 13, 2004 07:45PM
Are the pictures from Pignic (http://www.pignic.com/photos.html) the same area that Earthdance will be held? Is so, it looks like a great location, even with the dust.
ARI
May 13, 2004 08:51PM
KEEP ME POSTED OF FESTIVALS N MAJOR EARTH EVENTS PLEASE.THANK YOU.

LOVE PEACE N JOY== ARI*
tv man
May 13, 2004 09:12PM
Yes, EARTHDANCE is happening at the same place where the PIGNIC used to be. Although they have moved the music meadow closer to the camping area.
May 13, 2004 09:12PM
how crowded does it get? how is the camping?
TV MAN
May 13, 2004 10:07PM
Everything is round.
They have a nice crowd of folks attending, and the camping is next to a creek. At night, you can see every star in the universe, except for the ones that are too far away.
May 14, 2004 03:36AM
hey wavey gravey the rasta'z are comein'! put on your best clown suit & free up the swine for dis one vibe! -RASpects+
GG
May 14, 2004 03:35PM
Camping can get pretty crowded but I've never experienced it to be like the land rush at Sierra Nevada. There's always room for more people....you just may have to walk a ways. But it is a beautiful, sacred place and was so quiet and peaceful at night off in the campgrounds. Very wonderful family vibe where you just feel safe everywhere you go. This year with Mickey Hart and Planet Drum should be incredible!
May 14, 2004 06:43PM
& Midnite, choke choke! -RASpects+
TV MAN
May 15, 2004 03:24AM
and Lost at Last.
ODB
May 16, 2004 04:54PM
Laytonville is only 17 miles north of Willits. The hog farm is exactly five miles north of Laytonville on the west side of the 101. If travelling by on a normal day the sign says camp winarainbow. It is a summer camp for kids so no batty bashing on the name or you are disraspectin the idren.
TV MAN
May 16, 2004 08:29PM
okey dokey.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login